Reposting my FB post (https://www.facebook.com/100002262625128/posts/3694294633989254/) here, but with more ability to add links!
And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
Sheila and I got our Moderna [Covid vaccine] shots 1 of 2 today! Lines were long, maybe 3/4 of the wait outside in 50 degree drizzle, not bad after 2 days of 5 & 7, lol! Exceptionally well organized, parking, checking, lining up, and as much so inside w/two folks per table – one handling the shots & the other the data into Austin Public Health‘s info bank. What a relief to get shot #1! 💕 In case u can’t tell, I took a reverse camera selfie & Sheila went the model route 😊 Oh, and yes, I did shave, sorta 😊
I’d just mentioned in this morning’s blog post my hope-for plans for the days ahead, and getting our vaccines was very high on our list 💕
Plus we’ve definitely planted our steps toward moving back closer to town (also mentioned in this morning’s post) – so very hopeful right now. Makes me want to take some brushes and watercolors out and paint! 😊
This morning, before the trip to get our shots, I posted a new watercolor from late December I hadn’t had a chance to post yet, Rainbow Land – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/rainbow-land-felipe-adan-lerma.html
It’s a lighter brighter version of some of my other nearby Hill Country work.
Not as dramatic, but very cheerful ☺️
Please tap tweet to like or share!
That’s it for now; take care everyone – stay well! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Caring Women –
Tap tweet above to like, share or see product 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 04, 2021 – The Resurgence of COVID-19There’s few times life or death issues are so widespread they not only engulf those close to us, but nearly everyone one hears about – this is one of those times…KVUE news, whose images I’m using for this post, has an article title, “‘The choice now becomes vaccination or ventilator.’ 230 unvaccinated people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Austin in 2 weeks, versus 47 vaccinated.”
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊