Reposting my FB post (https://www.facebook.com/100002262625128/posts/3694294633989254/) here, but with more ability to add links!
And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
Sheila and I got our Moderna [Covid vaccine] shots 1 of 2 today! Lines were long, maybe 3/4 of the wait outside in 50 degree drizzle, not bad after 2 days of 5 & 7, lol! Exceptionally well organized, parking, checking, lining up, and as much so inside w/two folks per table – one handling the shots & the other the data into Austin Public Health‘s info bank. What a relief to get shot #1! 💕 In case u can’t tell, I took a reverse camera selfie & Sheila went the model route 😊 Oh, and yes, I did shave, sorta 😊
I’d just mentioned in this morning’s blog post my hope-for plans for the days ahead, and getting our vaccines was very high on our list 💕
Plus we’ve definitely planted our steps toward moving back closer to town (also mentioned in this morning’s post) – so very hopeful right now. Makes me want to take some brushes and watercolors out and paint! 😊
This morning, before the trip to get our shots, I posted a new watercolor from late December I hadn’t had a chance to post yet, Rainbow Land – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/rainbow-land-felipe-adan-lerma.html
It’s a lighter brighter version of some of my other nearby Hill Country work.
Not as dramatic, but very cheerful ☺️
Please tap tweet to like or share!
That’s it for now; take care everyone – stay well! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Caring Women –
Tap tweet above to like, share or see product 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 18, 2021 – Moving in Our 70’s in a Time of Covid – Stragglers Needing Packing“I have most my images, prints and originals, paper/canvas/panels, mostly packed now…Somehow I’ve ended up with several stragglers, lol!”
- April 17, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Keeping Colors Crisp and Clean via Dianne Mize“…though I’ve almost finally finished Lady in Paris 1889 and even got a 1/2 decent photo pic of it this morning, I’ve since added a few more touches – actually applying some of the 4 common sense tips in today’s newsletter tip from Dianne Mize.”
- April 16, 2021 – Moving in Our 70’s in a Time of Covid – Boxing It UpStay well everyone, and wish us continued good luck w/our move!
- April 15, 2021 – Abstract Detail 2 Faith in a Safe Return, My Newest #DigitalArt Upload @FineArtAmerica“Though not a detail abstract, where the originating image is otherwise unknown, this is a tight cropping round the female figure in the original small 5×7 watercolor on canvas panel”
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊