Reposting my FB post (https://www.facebook.com/100002262625128/posts/3694294633989254/) here, but with more ability to add links!
And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
Sheila and I got our Moderna [Covid vaccine] shots 1 of 2 today! Lines were long, maybe 3/4 of the wait outside in 50 degree drizzle, not bad after 2 days of 5 & 7, lol! Exceptionally well organized, parking, checking, lining up, and as much so inside w/two folks per table – one handling the shots & the other the data into Austin Public Health‘s info bank. What a relief to get shot #1! 💕 In case u can’t tell, I took a reverse camera selfie & Sheila went the model route 😊 Oh, and yes, I did shave, sorta 😊
I’d just mentioned in this morning’s blog post my hope-for plans for the days ahead, and getting our vaccines was very high on our list 💕
Plus we’ve definitely planted our steps toward moving back closer to town (also mentioned in this morning’s post) – so very hopeful right now. Makes me want to take some brushes and watercolors out and paint! 😊
This morning, before the trip to get our shots, I posted a new watercolor from late December I hadn’t had a chance to post yet, Rainbow Land – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/rainbow-land-felipe-adan-lerma.html
It’s a lighter brighter version of some of my other nearby Hill Country work.
Not as dramatic, but very cheerful ☺️
Please tap tweet to like or share!
That’s it for now; take care everyone – stay well! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Caring Women –
Tap tweet above to like, share or see product 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2021 – I Am Tired, But I Am Happy; I’ve Been Painting, A Lot!The above pic contrasts below with this earlier pic shot shot in November —
- December 02, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 2, Major ShiftThe large blue area (which I loved) had to be muted (or change the other orange/red areas). Blue bottom areas were also muted. The white/yellow glaze over the blue area tinting it into green. But, do I want to do more? Do I need to do more?
- December 01, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 1, a BeginningA funny thing happened on my way to my newest attempt to correctly ( ie, satisfyingly ) extrapolate a detail shot ( variations of which I’m calling, “Approach” ) of one of my paintings (Autumn Passage) — — during the 2nd lay-in, after applying Light Molding Paste over the canvas, I ended up, when I’d see it from a distance, ie through a door from another room, very much liking its basic look; enough so I decided to try and enhance the current stage of the painting, yet, keep it’s basic minimalism intact 😊
- November 30, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (With My Pinned Tweet), Part 4And so far, I’m very pleased with how it’s working. It’s saving me a bit of time, yet also keeping tweets going out promoting my more recent posts. I could probably do with slightly more frequently….
- November 29, 2021 – Fine Art America News : “Easy Morning” and “Walking in Light” Featured in Art Groups + Sold a “If Dads Were” Coffee CupBoth figures in the painting above and below are watercolors, though, Easy Morning is all watercolor on absorbent ground. Walking in Light’s paint, around the figure below, is acrylic; both the watercolor figure and remainder of my painting done on Golden’s Light Molding Paste. Golden has evidently been at improving acrylics a long time, as I learned in this post (with links to Golden’s article), and I can say that for me, working on their molding paste, in watercolor and acrylic, is a real treat!
- November 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Heart FragmentIf it was an amazing process to see older photos and artwork show up on my most viewed list last week (and it was 😊) then this batch is incredible! Work from so many years have shown up, and such a variety! It tells me, one can never quite tell what folks might be looking for day to day, week to week, and it’s nice for me to have the inventory assortment, “almost” a historical diary, of my work
- November 27, 2021 – LOL! I Don’t Like It, But I WANT It! : Preparing More Paintings and Applications for Places to Show and Sell!!I squashed together what I could to show a “fair” sampling of my work recently finished or in-progress right now. There’s more, tucked here and there among these, lol! And on another wall! I choose to consider that a good problem 😊 Seeing these together like tis, If I had to choose one thing tying them all together – the impressionist skews, the abstracted slants, the washes, the thick tones, the high key and (nearly) BW work – I’d say it’s….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊