Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
Well…despite yesterday and today’s lower 80s temps and clear blue skies, it’s certainly debatable if the necessary blame has been settled, the necessary preventable measures agreed upon (much less started), or the even more necessary restorations and repairs completed – but, for everyday living, beginning to celebrate with family, and welcome all the creatures who were able to fly away or hide for awhile – the new bird feeder, a delayed Valentines Day present from the 8 year old grandson to his mommie is a welcome reminder – good things will continue despite all the obstacles.
In addition, Sheila and I are wrapping up plans to move back closer to town, closer to where the above grandchild and others are currently living. It’ll be a transition a couple months into the making, but be good to also be closer to our son, the oldest granddaughter, the middle granddaughter gallantly continuing her nursing education at UT, and even close to some grand old art standbys of mine, like The Old Bakery & Emporium (hopefully reopening this spring or summer).
Plus, Sheila and I may finally get our 1st round of vaccinations for those over 65!
And, I’m beginning to be able to upload new paintings to Fine Art America, plus post some new PhotoPoems.
So yes, there’s no one I know or spoken with who feels something very wrong and very unnecessarily wrong happened to us recently. Cost some folks the lives of loved one. And cost other folks untold dollars in inflated heating bills and / or structural repairs.
But #TexasStrong is a real thing.
And we’re living it now 💕
Stay well everyone!
Touch or tap tweet above to like and share 💕 or for blog post click –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Winter Scenes –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊