I’ve begun to think about Vermont again. It’s that time of year (plus not having been able to visit there for nearly 3 years, lol!) Soon our weather here in Austin, despite the terrible #TexasFreeze just last month, will go from sometimes warm, to warm, to hot, to really hot, nearly every day! Not that I want to anticipate the worst longest lasting season of the year here 😏 but, when I went to see which of my images was next in line to post about, working from earliest uploads to now on Fine Art America, this stretch of blue beauty very near to where my wife grew up in Burlington was there, smiling, waiting for me to accept the fact it’s there. Calm. Reflective, variegated. And blessed with interest from foreground to background. Just a little further to the right, along the same stretch of beach, years later, I captured the image below in my tweet – the light was different, a girl was peacefully practicing her sun salutations, arms raised to the sky, enjoying the same world years later. Some sensations, from within our own human time frames and perspectives, are exquisitely enduring ♥️
More of my Vermont art and photography
More of my sunset / sunrise imagery
My “scenic Vermont” Google search
My Amazon search for Vermont Books
My Amazon search for Vermont Maple Syrup
And yes, wife and I only use Vermont syrup here in Texas now, lol! Us and our immediate family who like to have us “choose” for them 🥰
Please tap tweet above to like, share or to visit image page on Fine Art America 😊
Please tap tweet above to like, share or visit my blog post 😊
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
My Related Blog Posts
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
After hitting a pause the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in mid-March with Image # 12, I’m determined to resume and (lesson learned during virus-lockdown) take my time 😊
I’m hoping that, besides chronicling my uploaded images to FAA, this will also give both myself and the reader/viewer info & insights into my creative journey. Thanks so much everyone!
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Blog
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- July 05, 2022 – Small But Welcome 4th of July Celebrations from Our New Location at #TheLadyBird #AustinTexasThat I’m running late with today’s blog post is a bit of an understatement, it being 1/2 past 11 and nearly Wednesday! But Sheila and I stayed up late a bit, enjoying peeks of fireworks and seeing folks enjoying being able to ( mostly, but not everywhere : Chicago parade shooting ) be out –
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
Thanks so much everyone! 😊