I’ve begun to think about Vermont again. It’s that time of year (plus not having been able to visit there for nearly 3 years, lol!) Soon our weather here in Austin, despite the terrible #TexasFreeze just last month, will go from sometimes warm, to warm, to hot, to really hot, nearly every day! Not that I want to anticipate the worst longest lasting season of the year here 😏 but, when I went to see which of my images was next in line to post about, working from earliest uploads to now on Fine Art America, this stretch of blue beauty very near to where my wife grew up in Burlington was there, smiling, waiting for me to accept the fact it’s there. Calm. Reflective, variegated. And blessed with interest from foreground to background. Just a little further to the right, along the same stretch of beach, years later, I captured the image below in my tweet – the light was different, a girl was peacefully practicing her sun salutations, arms raised to the sky, enjoying the same world years later. Some sensations, from within our own human time frames and perspectives, are exquisitely enduring ♥️
The location for the above shot is Leddy Park
More of my Vermont art and photography
More of my sunset / sunrise imagery
My “scenic Vermont” Google search
My Amazon search for Vermont Books
My Amazon search for Vermont Maple Syrup
And yes, wife and I only use Vermont syrup here in Texas now, lol! Us and our immediate family who like to have us “choose” for them 🥰
Please tap tweet above to like, share or to visit image page on Fine Art America 😊
Please tap tweet above to like, share or visit my blog post 😊
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
My Related Blog Posts
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
After hitting a pause the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in mid-March with Image # 12, I’m determined to resume and (lesson learned during virus-lockdown) take my time 😊
I’m hoping that, besides chronicling my uploaded images to FAA, this will also give both myself and the reader/viewer info & insights into my creative journey. Thanks so much everyone!
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Blog
By Tag –
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/