Never did get to even start a post this morning. Had hoped to finish with the old place and be set for sorting and unpacking at the new, but too much to do. That and rolling thunderstorms, hail and threats of tornadoes, lol! Plus drivers who apparently weren’t aware of the area wide storm threats in progress all around us 😏 Sheila and I plugged through the day, splitting the time working with a wonderful healthy lunch at Luby’s, where we had our 1s lunch nearly two years ago when we moved to far south
Austin. Tomorrow we’ll finish up, leaving behind a lot of new friends, but moving so much closer to many more family ❤️ Topping the day, I finagled setting up our WiFi through Spectrum this evening, got to catch up emails and plan to watch a little Amazon Prime tonight, probably New Tricks. I did receive, late in the day, an alert I had a new sale on Fine Art America. I’ll try to tell ’bout that tomorrow, and that we’re done doing moving, lol!
Good night everyone; rest well –
Looking forward to being creative artistically soon again 😊
Take care everyone! Time to rest 💜
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for fire stick 4k ultra hd 2021 –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊