Despite my wife and I’s exhaustion, and relief, at completing our final day’s transfer of our worldly goods from our old apt to our new one much much closer to several of our grandchildren and children, I’m very pleased to announce my latest sale, another Vermont image, via my site at Fine Art America.
Rocks at Smugglers Notch, part of the state’s Mount Mansfield park system, has an amazing twisting road that offers incredible views at nearly arm length’s distance. How twisting? Well, it’s a common, and expensive proposition for truck drivers who get stuck on the turns in the road, to have to pay some hefty fines!
Though my image is of course paramount for the sale, FAA’s guarantee policy is superb ❤️
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Tomorrow wife and I look forward to sorta recovering before beginning the intentionally slow process of re-positioning ourselves into our new abode 😊
And though there’s much ahead for us chore-wise the next few months (car stuff, taxes, dr appts, sprinkled lighter by being nearer family) I look forward to tentatively working new art again, and we really look forward to the realistic possibility of visiting Sheila’s home state of Vermont again, 1st time in 3 years!
It’s no accident I think, the majority of my sales my entire time w/Fine Art America, have been images from Vermont, with this new sale from a buyer in Florida! 💕
Please tap tweet above to see on Twitter –
Stay healthy and active and loving, everyone! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Vermont Hiking –
Tap tweet above to see on Twitter 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊