Despite my wife and I’s exhaustion, and relief, at completing our final day’s transfer of our worldly goods from our old apt to our new one much much closer to several of our grandchildren and children, I’m very pleased to announce my latest sale, another Vermont image, via my site at Fine Art America.
Rocks at Smugglers Notch, part of the state’s Mount Mansfield park system, has an amazing twisting road that offers incredible views at nearly arm length’s distance. How twisting? Well, it’s a common, and expensive proposition for truck drivers who get stuck on the turns in the road, to have to pay some hefty fines!
Though my image is of course paramount for the sale, FAA’s guarantee policy is superb ❤️
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Tomorrow wife and I look forward to sorta recovering before beginning the intentionally slow process of re-positioning ourselves into our new abode 😊
And though there’s much ahead for us chore-wise the next few months (car stuff, taxes, dr appts, sprinkled lighter by being nearer family) I look forward to tentatively working new art again, and we really look forward to the realistic possibility of visiting Sheila’s home state of Vermont again, 1st time in 3 years!
It’s no accident I think, the majority of my sales my entire time w/Fine Art America, have been images from Vermont, with this new sale from a buyer in Florida! 💕
Please tap tweet above to see on Twitter –
Stay healthy and active and loving, everyone! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Vermont Hiking –
Tap tweet above to see on Twitter 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊