Despite my wife and I’s exhaustion, and relief, at completing our final day’s transfer of our worldly goods from our old apt to our new one much much closer to several of our grandchildren and children, I’m very pleased to announce my latest sale, another Vermont image, via my site at Fine Art America.
Rocks at Smugglers Notch, part of the state’s Mount Mansfield park system, has an amazing twisting road that offers incredible views at nearly arm length’s distance. How twisting? Well, it’s a common, and expensive proposition for truck drivers who get stuck on the turns in the road, to have to pay some hefty fines!
Though my image is of course paramount for the sale, FAA’s guarantee policy is superb ❤️
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Tomorrow wife and I look forward to sorta recovering before beginning the intentionally slow process of re-positioning ourselves into our new abode 😊
And though there’s much ahead for us chore-wise the next few months (car stuff, taxes, dr appts, sprinkled lighter by being nearer family) I look forward to tentatively working new art again, and we really look forward to the realistic possibility of visiting Sheila’s home state of Vermont again, 1st time in 3 years!
It’s no accident I think, the majority of my sales my entire time w/Fine Art America, have been images from Vermont, with this new sale from a buyer in Florida! 💕
Please tap tweet above to see on Twitter –
Stay healthy and active and loving, everyone! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Vermont Hiking –
Tap tweet above to see on Twitter 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊