There’s something especially nice when two of my images, each so distinct from the other, both come up nearly even in my most viewed count for the week at Fine Art America 💕
Not only are their styles (impressionist/photo) and focus (interior/exterior) and light intensity (bright/subdued) distinct from each other, their creation in time is nearly two decades apart! Yet they both drew attention 😊
What I do see similar, is their attention to the visual, emotional effect of light – how it delineates.
In many ways they’re not inversions of each other as much as variations.
If the dark interior walls bordering my photo on the right are cropped out, they’re almost like mirror landscapes of each other, differing then only in the scope of their perspective, and of course mode of creation (paint & photo).
And, in their own way, both feature silhouettes against the light!
Much of this latter thought I only came to this morning as I reviewed the 2 images to see what I could say about them! An important lesson to myself ☺️
Stay well everyone! Enjoy!
Please tap tweet above to like or share 😊
Stay healthy everyone! Stay hopeful! ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Silhouette Wall Art –
Please tap tweets above to like, share or see product 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊