Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it might end up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
Transferring my art room / studio / work space to our new location involves more than moving the boxes of my art and art supplies. Not only are memories transported, but my on-going creative ideas and projects – many of which I may not remember or rediscover til later. Part of the process of moving creative spaces I think, at least for me. I put a canvas on my easel to remind and entice me to keep clearing the boxes, clearing my mind, and clearing away the still other non-related but necessary chores of living in modern society (car stuff, accounting, etc) so I can regain the traction I was enjoying before our move. Additionally, I got me a nifty steel alloy shelving that lets me store heavier and/or more fragile art “stuff” in a more accessible, more protected manner. The pile of boxes have more random art stuff, all of them; ie, the home stereo box and the nice box of wine, are not that, lol! But there’s lots of art materials and supplies and other stuff that mean even more to me. And important as all that is to me, for my spirits and general health, tomorrow is Mother’s Day. And some things, being instances of what enables all the creative stuff, like being born ♥️ eclipse all else, even if for just a little while, even if for one day, even if in fleeting thoughts —
Stay creative everyone! But remember how and why we are a creative species 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My general Amazon search for Utility Shelves –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊