Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of what goes in there, and make sure the list is also digital so it can be searched for in a file, something like, “box list folder.” 😊
Some boxes might only list one item, like Adan’s t-shirts. Or have half a dozen or more items, ie: fitness tracker charger, extra hair brush, surplus unused backup soaps, pack of AAA batteries – well, you can see where I’m going with this. Seems like Sheila and I typically end up with a bunch of boxes with random collections of mish-mash, lol!
Necessity sometimes is the mother of inspiration, and that’s what prompted the idea I’m sure. I’m still short several key items, plus the usual dozen or more things I’ve already forgotten I have and I’ll eventually, sooner or later, feel I need.
And that’s before I get to the knick-knacks of my art stuff! 😏
Well, now we know!
And may we not need to do that any time soon!
We are enjoying our new location more and more, getting more done (moved the digital antenna to a better location in our place this morning), plus I’m beginning to lay a base to work myself back to actually painting (found a 24 pack of Arteza Real Watercolor Brush pens & a 6×9 pad of H2O paper), but realistically, with necessary chores like car maintenance & inspection, taxes, upcoming dr appts and I forget what else) we’re happy to be able to pace and make progress.
This morning I also uploaded my 1st greenbelt photo to Fine Art America.
It’s not via my Cannon camera, but once I find it, I should be able to upload a bigger megapixel / resolution shot.
I’m playing with the idea of creating 1 or more BW digital versions I can do monochromatic color studies from. Nothing fancy, less pressure, e-a-s-e my way back into painting.
Plus keep taking fun pics of our new surroundings ♥️
Maybe that’s my real #1 lesson –
Keep adapting; have fun!
Take care everyone!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Beautiful trails and walks in cities” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
- September 18, 2021 – Dapple Light, My Creative Conundrum and CaldronMy regular readers know I’ve been more and more attracted to the idea of being able to paint dappled light, consciously, and hopefully, eventually more spontaneously. I titled my post to include both “conundrum” – which I kept misspelling til I looked it up 😊 – and “caldron” – which I keep feeling my creative heart and mind are swimming in (over their heads) lol!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
- September 15, 2021 – Birds at Pfluger Bridge Austin @FineArtAmericaBirds at Pfluger Bridge Austin is an 11×14 oil painting I finished a little over 3 years ago, but never wrote up about individually on my blog. I realized this was the case when I tried to find my WordPress image from an older blog post to include in my most recent post; about birds of course 😊 Why I hadn’t done a post, announcing when I’d uploaded it to Fine Art America is simply that I….
- September 14, 2021 – Playing with 4K Video to Grab Still ShotsNow that we’ve had our bird feeder up a few months at our new location, we’ve come across a wider variety of birds (and other critters) and’ve been working at grabbing shots of birds in motion I might could use for sketches and such 🦅
- September 13, 2021 – Something New For Me! Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! What a Treat!While I think my 1st sketch of the morning (below) was a bit sparse I really like the colors; and while my 2nd sketch (top, header image) was a bit busy even for me, it seems to have more….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊