Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it mightend up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
It didn’t rain heavy, but it did rain off and on steadily, lol! And more of the same, some heavier, might come our way next 3 days or so. There was just enough rocks still above water I could walk out and take some shots. This one appeals to me ’cause for me it just reeks of the Old West, Indians, fishing, and a peacefulness those same early inhabitants evidently also thought of as spiritual. I can see why. I can feel why ♥️
I’d hope to also have some pics of going on my very 1st Urban Sketchers meetup, ever, much less Austin! And a few evidently did manage to outlast the light rains, but wife and I had to get groceries today before we turn our old car in tomorrow for it’s yearly (or so 😊) checkup etc, rain was strong enough this morning we had to wait til after noon to go. One of the list of chores I mention too often as haven fallen by the wayside during our move, lol! Very much hoping I can get to join them next time! The Austin meetup page, with pics of the outing today to the John The Bremond House downtown is at – https://www.meetup.com/UrbanSketchers_Austin/events/278101323/
That’s all for now then, take care everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Rain Wall Art” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 24, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Barton Springs Greenbelt Austin Texas PosterFinally finished my line art watercolor poster via my Austin Barton Creek Greenbelt photo, and, uploaded it to Fine Art America…It was quite a learning process for me that, though derailed for a bit with chores etc, finally felt finished!
- June 23, 2021 – 2nd Update for Delivering Art for the Summer Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasYesterday the 8 year old and I delivered my full set of 12×18 Volleyball posters to the Old Bakery & Emporium and Mike, one of several long time consistent folks to know there, was kind enough to pose with the Texas Capitol Bldg seen through the window 😊
- June 22, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – Last Day Today!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 21, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – June 21 & 22!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 20, 2021 – Happy Father’s Day!I’d had several ideas what to post for today, got mired in different possible thoughts, finally settled on saving posting anything til I had my morning walk at the greenbelt, my Father’s Day morning at Barton Springs Greenbelt 😊
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊