Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it mightend up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
I left off our car at a shop we’re trying out near our place for numerous routine minor stuff and walked the short distance back. Luckily I had an umbrella, which was more than enough for the light rain that fell most the way. This view, even if heavily cropped 😊 does give a sense of solace. Sometimes that’s enough, other times it’s better than nothing, lol! Either way, it was there for the viewing and the taking into one’s self. With so many things going on, sometimes it’s those few things that really help ♥️
Though of late I’m writing quite a bit ’bout all the nature around us, it’s wise to remember that, even here in the middle of Austin, near more freeways and buildings and people one might want, there’s still not only much nature, but enough wilderness to remain cautious. Yesterday someone not wearing a life vest drowned in the Colorado River (aka Lady Bird Lake), and this morning the news reported a wilderness rescue in progress at the greenbelt near us.
Be careful, even when having fun ya’ll 🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Rain Wall Art” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- June 09, 2021 – Ending the Day With a SplashI did do several things needing doing today, including finally uploading a new sports gift writing – Volleyball Kill Poster, but the day was capped by a surprise late afternoon visit from the 8 year old 😊
- June 08, 2021 – Walking in Barton Creek With My New Waterproof Hiking Sandals, Video and PicsI hoped to build on yesterday’s video and think I did grab a decent one. The pic above is a screen shot from today’s video below –Unless I get lucky, I’m finding I like picking my own frame for the video’s thumbnail, since I often then use it for my header and my “featured image” via WordPress’ architecture. It makes presenting a video more fun for me 😊
- June 07, 2021 – Standing on a Rock in Barton Creek, Two Videos and a SelfieSix weeks ago today I posted the two pics below…Quite a different scene from that in the above video after intermittent rains this past week, or the today’s 2nd video end of my post 😊
- June 06, 2021 – Reblog : The Impressionist Art of Seeing and Being Seen (Berthe Morisot in England; via the New York Times; by Jason Farago)Seldom have I enjoyed an art critique post, visually or intellectually, as much as I enjoyed this visually detailed, historically grounded narrative into “some” of what the Impressionist movement was about, even if not apparent at the time – ie, much like our own times will need some reflection and commentary to become more fully fleshed out.
- June 05, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Almost Here – June 21 & 22!I’m very glad to present this reminder or new-to-you information that Amazon’s Prime Day, with typically huge sales rolling across two days, is nearly here! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊