Doing my accounting today, it became apparent how dismal sales were in 2020, not just for me of course, but looking at my own numbers, well – whew, lol!
So I’m very glad to present this reminder or new-to-you information that Amazon’s Prime Day, with typically huge sales rolling across two days, is nearly here! 😊
I’m an Amazon Affiliate, and thus, at absolutely no extra cost to any buyer, I make a small advertising commission when sales funnel through my links. If anything, paying me, when someone buys through my links, a small fee is (I’ve read) a much better bargain for Amazon than paying huge amts elsewhere, and thus, helps keep prices & costs down.
Plus, as I’ve mentioned many times, but is always worth repeating I think, I only post links to items I or my wife either personally have bought and/or enjoy, or that we find interesting to us personally.
I’m not a mass advertising relay blog, and I may not make the money I might otherwise make, but when I do, it’s for items I like or have or want 😊
So, there’s a little over 2 weeks til Prime Days, June 21 & 22, and hopefully, with a little more time opening up for things for painting and walking and enjoying, I’ll also be able to point to a few choice items I or Sheila or both of us find interesting ☺️
Take care then everyone! Thanks so much, and enjoy! 😊
My Amazon Affiliated Marketing Tag – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/amazon-affiliated-marketing/
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊