Doing my accounting today, it became apparent how dismal sales were in 2020, not just for me of course, but looking at my own numbers, well – whew, lol!
So I’m very glad to present this reminder or new-to-you information that Amazon’s Prime Day, with typically huge sales rolling across two days, is nearly here! 😊
I’m an Amazon Affiliate, and thus, at absolutely no extra cost to any buyer, I make a small advertising commission when sales funnel through my links. If anything, paying me, when someone buys through my links, a small fee is (I’ve read) a much better bargain for Amazon than paying huge amts elsewhere, and thus, helps keep prices & costs down.
Plus, as I’ve mentioned many times, but is always worth repeating I think, I only post links to items I or my wife either personally have bought and/or enjoy, or that we find interesting to us personally.
I’m not a mass advertising relay blog, and I may not make the money I might otherwise make, but when I do, it’s for items I like or have or want 😊
So, there’s a little over 2 weeks til Prime Days, June 21 & 22, and hopefully, with a little more time opening up for things for painting and walking and enjoying, I’ll also be able to point to a few choice items I or Sheila or both of us find interesting ☺️
Take care then everyone! Thanks so much, and enjoy! 😊
My Amazon Affiliated Marketing Tag – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/amazon-affiliated-marketing/
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 23, 2021 – 2nd Update for Delivering Art for the Summer Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasYesterday the 8 year old and I delivered my full set of 12×18 Volleyball posters to the Old Bakery & Emporium and Mike, one of several long time consistent folks to know there, was kind enough to pose with the Texas Capitol Bldg seen through the window 😊
- June 22, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – Last Day Today!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 21, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – June 21 & 22!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 20, 2021 – Happy Father’s Day!I’d had several ideas what to post for today, got mired in different possible thoughts, finally settled on saving posting anything til I had my morning walk at the greenbelt, my Father’s Day morning at Barton Springs Greenbelt 😊
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊