Bosch, one of Amazon Prime’s most popular original series, is back for its 7th and final season, and it’s clearly up to its consistently interesting topic-charged story line!
I didn’t even list it as 5 stars yet, though it clearly is, because 1) this is episode 1 of 8, and, it might blow the top off the 5 star rating – I say that having watched, binge watched with Sheila each of the previous seasons as they came out, and some, several, still stick in our minds in terms of storyline, drama, and – my point here finally in this post, lol! – message.
Now clearly, no one in episode one is saying that H.R.1, the For the People Act voting rights bill, is currently at stake in our U.S. Congress – but confluence of issues in the very 1st episode strikes deeply into current affairs – immigration, drugs (mis)use, gender and, with those few words ’bout 2/3 thru Episode 1 – “Everybody counts or nobody counts” – hits one of the most vital and probably turning points pieces of legislation since, in my lifetime, probably the 60s. Though I’ll admit, what one experiences in adolescence is typically uber-magnified in one’s estimate of what were/are the most important political events in one’s lifetime 😊
Meanwhile, here’s a link to the trailer – https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0958QPKTM/ref=atv_dp_season_select_s7
If you’re a Prime Member, then Bosch is already included to see now!
And I’ve written more than a bit about the value, and necessity, of a Voting Rights bill that helps fulfill the promise in our Constitution, plus I doubt there’s many folks that haven’t made up their mind yet whether we should all have a fair chance to vote, so I’ll leave it at that, for now anyways 😊
And thankfully, many shows on TV are speaking to injustices of all sorts, from Bull to New Amsterdam 🙏
Beyond that, Bosch itself is just great entertainment – hard combination to beat ❤️
Whether he’s a canary or not, lol!
Enjoy everyone! There’s folks with real stories to tell on TV! 💕
ps – Sheila & I discovered Bosch ’bout 3 years ago (last time we could travel to Vermont actually) and we happened to have our Amazon Fire Stick with us & used it to surf Prime for stuff to watch when it was too late to go out; we ended up binging the 1st 3 seasons before we left, lol! 😊
ps ps – if u’d like to know ways to support H.R.1 For the People Act, my Google search here has lots of suggestions –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “crime thrillers”
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊