Bosch, one of Amazon Prime’s most popular original series, is back for its 7th and final season, and it’s clearly up to its consistently interesting topic-charged story line!
I didn’t even list it as 5 stars yet, though it clearly is, because 1) this is episode 1 of 8, and, it might blow the top off the 5 star rating – I say that having watched, binge watched with Sheila each of the previous seasons as they came out, and some, several, still stick in our minds in terms of storyline, drama, and – my point here finally in this post, lol! – message.
Now clearly, no one in episode one is saying that H.R.1, the For the People Act voting rights bill, is currently at stake in our U.S. Congress – but confluence of issues in the very 1st episode strikes deeply into current affairs – immigration, drugs (mis)use, gender and, with those few words ’bout 2/3 thru Episode 1 – “Everybody counts or nobody counts” – hits one of the most vital and probably turning points pieces of legislation since, in my lifetime, probably the 60s. Though I’ll admit, what one experiences in adolescence is typically uber-magnified in one’s estimate of what were/are the most important political events in one’s lifetime 😊
Meanwhile, here’s a link to the trailer – https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0958QPKTM/ref=atv_dp_season_select_s7
If you’re a Prime Member, then Bosch is already included to see now!
And I’ve written more than a bit about the value, and necessity, of a Voting Rights bill that helps fulfill the promise in our Constitution, plus I doubt there’s many folks that haven’t made up their mind yet whether we should all have a fair chance to vote, so I’ll leave it at that, for now anyways 😊
And thankfully, many shows on TV are speaking to injustices of all sorts, from Bull to New Amsterdam 🙏
Beyond that, Bosch itself is just great entertainment – hard combination to beat ❤️
Whether he’s a canary or not, lol!
Enjoy everyone! There’s folks with real stories to tell on TV! 💕
ps – Sheila & I discovered Bosch ’bout 3 years ago (last time we could travel to Vermont actually) and we happened to have our Amazon Fire Stick with us & used it to surf Prime for stuff to watch when it was too late to go out; we ended up binging the 1st 3 seasons before we left, lol! 😊
ps ps – if u’d like to know ways to support H.R.1 For the People Act, my Google search here has lots of suggestions –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “crime thrillers”
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
- July 24, 2021 – My Newest Poster Upload @FineArtAmerica – Barton Springs Greenbelt Austin Rocks at the Flats PosterYesterday posting about my resuming progress on a new watercolor on canvas (with absorbent ground) via beginning a study process for adding a figure to the nearly finished work, I mentioned I’d spent my 1st time at the nearby greenbelt in nearly 2 weeks! It was a pristine morning, warm, sunny, lightly breezy, and hardly crowded at all – in other words : wonderful! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊