My most emerging challenge as I ramp up being able to and wanting to paint more often – each day if possible – is time.
Not a big surprise for all the folks with lots of interests and/or commitments, even for us 70+ year olds, lol! Though, surprisingly, just as difficult to navigate the demands and siren calls of attention in our lives.
Kinda nice though, that kind of problem has persisted from when being a kid and wanting to play, eat a snack, watch TV randomly goof around. I think generally most kids have more a problem trying to do all they want vs not ( really ) having anything to do. I think our too hot of weather in the summer and wanting to be outside, even in the 1950s, was the main deterrent to doing what we wanted to do!
Well, I’m kinda in the same position. Only I want to be inside painting, lol! With temps all week in the 30s here ( unusual, true ) and too hot most the rest of the year ( don’t we love our few 70 degree days! ) being comfortable inside is a blessing 🙏
I also want to blog post each day. Just a self chosen challenge, but satisfying the steadier I can stick with doing that.
One of my most challenging aspects if also wanting to include interesting pics in my posts.
For Fine Art America uploads, a place where there’s quite a few interesting practical products one’s images can be printed on, in addition to prints and canvas etc of course, it’s been fun choosing and configuring my images on yoga mats, framed prints, tote bags, all that. But it takes time.
Also, my focus, now that I am painting so much more, is selling my originals – vs just prints, as I have for a very long time now.
So my big change, which is somewhat easier to and fun for me, is using Fine Art America’s high resolution detail view feature ( sample at top and below). I won’t have to take time to “choose” which product to feature – and – I’m putting the focus on detail features within my painting, ie, the texture, colors and the movement of those elements.
I’ll have one more detail shot below, and am only featuring 3 because, guess what, that’s all I’ve taken advantage of showing so far, lol! Well, that’s changing 😊
And here’s my 3rd and latest example —
And though my samples on my posts here aren’t as high resolution as what you’d see on my painting’s page on Fine Art America – I limit the size file I show on WordPress so’s not to have to increase my site’s product selection, ie, $$$ ☺️
So there’s good incentive to take a quick look via the enclosed links and see what the surface of my original paintings look and feel like ❤️
Thanks so much everyone! Stay safe! Stay well! 💕
Above tweet is live! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/