Posting new updates to top of post now —
7pm – finally got internet & promptly watched Bergerac on BritTV, lol! We’re very much hoping tomorrow will be otherwise as uneventful as today in terms of weather & keeping our power & heat; plus it’ll be my wife & I’s anniversary of meeting Feb 04, 1980 – and I’ll have a short post on that – the internet willing, lol!
1:34pm – still have heat, thank goodness; still using phone’s cellular hotspot for wifi; keeping fingers crossed we make it w/out a break in the heat 🤞 😊
I posted an initial post this morning that I’d prepared the night before not knowing if we’d have power or internet etc this morning and woke at 5:30am to no internet. Using my phone as a hot spot I updated the post, and now’ve decided a new post with updates throughout the day might be the way to go for now.
I’ll be doing time dated updates, like these –
5:30am – no internet, using phone’s hotspot cellular connection; calling our internet cable service provider
6:45am – cable internet provider says large outage in our area, sending service repairman this morning, unsure what or if anything can be done ’cause of the weather
I woke this morning to temps right below freezing and already we’re losing services 😯
I’ll also be posting tweets from ATCEMS like these from early this morning —
I’ll be updating as able and / or needed with newest info stacked to the top of this initial post today.
Stay safe everyone,
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊