Posting new updates to top of post now —
7pm – finally got internet & promptly watched Bergerac on BritTV, lol! We’re very much hoping tomorrow will be otherwise as uneventful as today in terms of weather & keeping our power & heat; plus it’ll be my wife & I’s anniversary of meeting Feb 04, 1980 – and I’ll have a short post on that – the internet willing, lol!
1:34pm – still have heat, thank goodness; still using phone’s cellular hotspot for wifi; keeping fingers crossed we make it w/out a break in the heat 🤞 😊
I posted an initial post this morning that I’d prepared the night before not knowing if we’d have power or internet etc this morning and woke at 5:30am to no internet. Using my phone as a hot spot I updated the post, and now’ve decided a new post with updates throughout the day might be the way to go for now.
I’ll be doing time dated updates, like these –
5:30am – no internet, using phone’s hotspot cellular connection; calling our internet cable service provider
6:45am – cable internet provider says large outage in our area, sending service repairman this morning, unsure what or if anything can be done ’cause of the weather
I woke this morning to temps right below freezing and already we’re losing services 😯
I’ll also be posting tweets from ATCEMS like these from early this morning —
I’ll be updating as able and / or needed with newest info stacked to the top of this initial post today.
Stay safe everyone,
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊