Two weeks shy of the day I posted the above pic at the start of Texas’ worst power / weather event I’ve lived through here in Texas, or anywhere else, during my 71 years – I’m reposting this not in memory, or memoriam for all those we lost, but because we’re literally on the cusp of a ( for now ) similar event, predicted to be only slightly less impactful on our “independent” power grid than last year.
I’ve prepared this post the day before February 03, as we’ve learned best to prepare ahead best we can, which makes me want to ask, “why” – if this potential storm is “less severe” – is there even a question & warnings from our governor and other officials that there may be power outages?
I will add to / update this post with new info as we wake up and see what’s going on.
Wish us luck, but most of all practical prayers for those unlikely to survive another event like last year’s un-prepared-for winter event.
Stay well, stay warm ❤️
ps – below, in my “Related Posts” pictured / listed below, are more posts from that time period last year —
1st update 5:33 am – got power, heat & water but no internet wifi, going off cellular service til I can reach our provider and see if we can reboot etc.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊