Worked on my 4th inlay for my most recent experiment, painting a 4 panel polyptych, but didn’t catch an image while the light was good. Spent over an hour trying to “adjust” the various dull-light captures to better match the painting and failed.
Did though, update my Twitter pinned post and pinned/featured blog post to try and catch some of the SXSW’s crowd’s attention ’bout where to see and buy my art – not a bad job done, lol! Same with my Instagram site 😊
I do feel I’m making progress w/my 4 panel polyptych, balancing the light / dark between the left 2 sides & right 2 sides. Once I change one thing, something else needs tinkering, but feel I’m getting pretty close!
I’d mentioned in my prev post my working title was Mountains and Waves but may go with Mountains Clouds and Waves. Right now just hoping the painting comes out okay 🙏 ☺️
Meanwhile SXSW is in full throttle, and I was past time updating my “Where to See and Buy My Art” post, and update my social media info. Hoping that comes out okay too!
Stay well everyone! Have fun, and roll with those spinning wheels! 💕
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
WOW! I ♥️♥️♥️ these new pieces!! Gorgeous colors & movement, And your Twitter/Instagram posts look terrific. What an exciting time! 👏👏👏👏👏
LikeLiked by 1 person
When I did the 1st 2 sets of 6×6 inch tryptychs it seemed pretty easy, but four larger ones & I found I have a lot to learn, lol! A good thing 😊 Thanks, Robin, hope all’s going well for you ❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person