A short stunned post for my most viewed this week on Fine Art America! My top 3 most viewed images are all photography, with only 5 of my top 12 paintings!
So I’m left with a weird question. I hadn’t had time to post a new painting to the FAA site since March 1st, a month – were the paintings I do have uploaded not strong enough to hold at least one of the top 3 posts, or are my photos strong enough they were the ones that came up in a vacuum of recent uploads?
And what does that mean about the value of Fine Art America to me overall?
Despite the lack of sales here, my images do draw some folks to here, my blog on WordPress.
Is that enough to make the effort worthwhile. The price of my site on FAA is I feel, reasonable, less than the cost of one fancy meal out, lol!
I don’t know the answers to these questions, and so have simplified this weekly posting series even further. I need more time to paint + health matters + yearly chores like taxes etc.
And I not only need to do all the above, I also need to get out and find more places to show & sell my art. In my 30s & 40s that was a fun no-brainer. Now it’s a must do’er, lol!
But above all, at least in re to my art, painting, creating new work – that’s the thing I most look forward to creatively, and is the thing I’ll guard and continue as consistently as I can, which lately, hasn’t been bad at all ❤️
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
Thanks so much for stopping by! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊