My related multi-panel blog posts
Though not able yet to paint ( time wise ) at the level I was working before ( chores, obligations, etc ) – I did squeak out a couple of new polyptychs, both diptych 2-panel pieces, each panel a 16×20 black canvas work.
It’s interesting how I have to again change my focus and creative mindset when I adjust the sizes & # of panels I’m working on. Going from 4 to 5 panels to 2 has it’s own challenge for me, and I’m not quite sure what it is yet, lol!
Also working on a black gesso’d canvas brought the unexpected challenge of how to apply dark colors, esp a heavy textured matte black.
It seems the combination of a mix of light molding paste with heavy matte gel, plus black – is very different than the black gesso’d canvas, and mixing the two produces it’s own very interesting texture depth variations.
As some of ya’ll know, I’m working through too much non-gallery wrapped canvas inventory, starting with what’s on hand, then eventually moving onto storage stock, which will let me re-introduce my initial wide variety of sizes & number of panels like when I started experimenting with polyptychs.
I’ve 4 more 16×20 black panel canvases for 2 more diptychs before I run out of in-house stock, so I’m very curious to see how some other ideas I have will pan out. One local restaurant seems to have an interest in showing one or more of these, and might take one or more on once they’ve finished renovations to their space. I’ll keep my fingers crossed 🤞 and my brushes and paint moving across new surfaces 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
– my blog posts re Polyptychs 😊
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] Deep Sleep & Rainbow Bird – April 05, 2022 – Experimenting With Polyptychs, Part 3 – Black Panel Diptychs […]
LikeLiked by 1 person