Though my Google search for info re getting one’s 2nd Covid-19 booster shot resulted in a variety of articles, some of which admitted scientists were split or mixed re getting the 2nd booster, my wife and I had already decided we were getting it.
We’d gotten our 1st booster ( Moderna ) nearly 8 months ago, a probable new surge is rising round the world and parts of the US, and at our age ( 70s ), it’s just the right thing for us.
Our choice was a repeat of our Moderna booster. Sheila and I did both experience a slightly sore arm after and into the night yesterday ( Wed, April 7th ), but otherwise okay.
We experienced an easy process with an experienced pharmacy rep at our local Randalls grocery store. They’re part of the Albertsons’ grocery chain, and the same store set up ( more or less ) is present via a couple other names in differing parts of the country ( U.S. ) In Vermont Randalls’ semi-twin store set up is via Shaws.
We definitely found it an easier process than via our local doctor’s clinic. Hopefully that’ll change for other folk in the coming weeks.
I hope these links will give you info to guide you in your decisions 🙏
Take care everyone! Make your choices with you and those you love in mind ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊