Part of a “very” busy day, Sheila and I sandwiched in a print-drop off at the Old Bakery & Emporium Thursday ( April 14, 2022 ). Herlinda, the director, is justly proud of the installation below, and, very much liked the new ( 1s time showing a print for this watercolor ) print of A Blush of Spring!
While the signed print is an impressive 12×18 ( $22 ), the 6×9 original ( $99 ) on 300 lb paper is a sparkle beyond imagination I’m very blessed to have created 🙏
Below, Sheila, immersed in the movement of lights in the electronic installations shining on the acrylic shells and strands, smiles back to me approvingly.
And she especially approved ( as did I ) of how the folks at the Old Bakery hung my originals, two ( Turquoise Impressionist Abstract 1 circa Feb 2022 & Fantasy Landscape circa Jan 2022 ) featured nicely lit with several other artists’ work below —
I won’t belie it folks, the way the natural light streaming into the old historical brick building struck my 12×24 galley wrapped Turquoise color block shocked and surprised me!
I forget sometimes how some of these color fields filled with waves of interlocking textures can carry my breath away – it tells me, beyond any doubt in me, I did good, I did as well as I could with this piece. I am happy with it. I can feel my eyes smile, then my heart, and finally, to my all too often too hurried too concerned too filled with choices churning mind.
And for a moment..
…I am stilled ❤️
Keep faith everyone! Stay well! 💕
Stay well everyone!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “acrylic painting (books, paints, and more)” –
Direct link to Joy of Acrylic Painting, Expressive Painting Techniques for Beginners, on Amazon 😊 – https://amzn.to/31q3EMU
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊