Austin Pink Sunset
Mother and Child
So very different, my top 2, one dark & one light, photo & acrylic, yet – with their soft pinks and sense of rest and peaceful nurturing, so very much alike!
Plus, I think this is only my 2nd or so tie for most viewed among my top 12, and that was fairly recently, late December last year ( 2021 ) and they were both abstracts.
Below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
All kinds of things turned up! Photography, esp BW Paris works; watercolors, figures, abstracts, and even digital art!
What this tells me is folks are apparently actively looking at the range of my work available. No idea where that’ll lead, if anywhere, but I’ll take it as a very nice compliment! 🙏 ☺️
Most interesting to me though, is the small 6×6 watercolor, Spirit of the Butterflies, from around the summer of 2020. Why? Because I’ve been mulling more and more ways I can present and sell my work beyond traditional avenue, specifically online here on my site!
I’ve something very specific in mind that I think will tempt at least one or two folks, even if it’s only to temp them, lol! But I think it might be fun! I’ll tinker with the idea a bit more then post soon about it 😊
Thanks so much for stopping by again everyone! 😊
Stay well! 💕
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊