Feeling a bit better again today ( Tues, May 03, 2022 ) I finished touching up a new 22×28 acrylic on stretched canvas – Spring Begins, even if it did feel like 1st day of Summer! 😊
I’d begun Spring Begins about a month ago and couldn’t get a handle on how to finish it. This morning I took a peek at it and knew almost instantly where I wanted to create more highlights, deepen a few ( very few ) other spots, and sign the work.
That pretty well wore me out for the rest of the day, lol! But in a good way. Still got in a couple of 15 minute SilverSneakers live classes, plus decided I may try to submit this work for one of Austin’s other art clubs that hasn’t been able to show publicly since the pandemic, AVAA. ‘Course don’t know if they’ll accept it, vs something else of mine, but thinking I’ll give this one a try. As usual, it’s much more stunning live – the textures and color modulations, with this being nearly 100% in high key, need some gazing to capture in real time ☺️
Thanks everyone! Stay well! It’s worth it! ❤️
ps – btw, signing my painting took almost as long as the touch-up; had to go back & forth with the colors & size, lol! 😊
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/