What’s one to do when the weather goes from near 90 to just below freezing in one day?
Well, for me, paint of course, lol! But also, take advantage of a program Sheila & I’ve been exploring & experimenting with for a few weeks now. Only thing I feel different, now that I know SilverSneakers’ online program better, it’s even better than I’d thought it’d be! Truly! ❤️
Class options range from beginner through intermediate to advanced; run from 15 ( my fav ) to 45 minutes; and are available 7 days a week morning to late afternoon to early evening depending on day of the week.
Instructors usually check into Zoom a few minutes early before class & greet folks, then usually stay a few more minutes after class answering questions etc.
Folks from all over the country attend!
It’s easy, and it’s fun! 😊
And yes, if you need to, you can get just leave when you want / need to, and even go back & rejoin the session in-progress.
The pic below is 6 of about 1 1/2 dozen classes available today.
So today ( Wed ), with the weird weather we’re having, we never got out of our pajamas, lol! And still did 3 fifteen minutes class spread out over the afternoon. Plus we ate, watched an episode of The Gilded Age on HBO Max, and I got a bunch of painting done.
Not our usual routine I can assure you, but yesterday ( Tue ) when it was near 90, we went for groceries, gas, and I can’t remember what else 😏 Oh, went to Michaels and found a rock painting kit for the now-9 year old, Max, with a 40% off coupon of course! 😊
Stay well everyone! Exercise the way that works for you! 💕
ps – please keep in mind, below is me ’bout 11 years ago in Vermont ☺️
Above tweet is live! Feel free to tap & share! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊