What’s one to do when the weather goes from near 90 to just below freezing in one day?
Well, for me, paint of course, lol! But also, take advantage of a program Sheila & I’ve been exploring & experimenting with for a few weeks now. Only thing I feel different, now that I know SilverSneakers’ online program better, it’s even better than I’d thought it’d be! Truly! ❤️
Class options range from beginner through intermediate to advanced; run from 15 ( my fav ) to 45 minutes; and are available 7 days a week morning to late afternoon to early evening depending on day of the week.
Instructors usually check into Zoom a few minutes early before class & greet folks, then usually stay a few more minutes after class answering questions etc.
Folks from all over the country attend!
It’s easy, and it’s fun! 😊
And yes, if you need to, you can get just leave when you want / need to, and even go back & rejoin the session in-progress.
The pic below is 6 of about 1 1/2 dozen classes available today.
So today ( Wed ), with the weird weather we’re having, we never got out of our pajamas, lol! And still did 3 fifteen minutes class spread out over the afternoon. Plus we ate, watched an episode of The Gilded Age on HBO Max, and I got a bunch of painting done.
Not our usual routine I can assure you, but yesterday ( Tue ) when it was near 90, we went for groceries, gas, and I can’t remember what else 😏 Oh, went to Michaels and found a rock painting kit for the now-9 year old, Max, with a 40% off coupon of course! 😊
Stay well everyone! Exercise the way that works for you! 💕
ps – please keep in mind, below is me ’bout 11 years ago in Vermont ☺️
Above tweet is live! Feel free to tap & share! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊