Sheila and I signed the paperwork for our new apartment in a new 55+ development along Lady Bird Lake ( via DMA Companies ) that still has 3 connected bldgs in-progress. They form a U-shape around an existing tower ( The Rebekah ) that’ll be stripped down inside and out and, two or so years from now, will dwarf in height the new U-form of our new Lady Bird section. Our new unit is in the 1st bldg, essentially finished and cleared for leasing 😊
DMA Companies, btw, also constructs any-age affordable housing in the Austin and other areas ( cities and states! )
As is our custom, contrary to when we were “much” younger, Sheila and I take a handful of days before the movers to take more delicate stuff over on our own and place it in our new address, and that’s what’ll we’ll be doing til early next week.
Temperatures being what they were today, that’ll be an even better moving strategy than usual, lol!
While we’re obviously still sorting and preparing for the movers to come for our stuff in about a week, and I haven’t done much painting, I have had a few moments to work up another new poster of one of my paintings – hopefully have more on that soon 😊
Thanks so much everyone! We’re feeling a bit of a preliminary relief here in the Lerma family, at least in terms of where we’ll live, so continue to wish us well 🙏 ❤️
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
Congratulations! It looks like a wonderful transition, and what a great view! 😍
LikeLiked by 1 person
A little hot in the afternoon, but after summer should be really nice! Gonna have posts later on once we fully move in about the surrounding area; we’re really glad to be moving there! Thanks, Tiffany! 🙏😊❤️
Looks smashing good Felipe! Best of luck!