Sheila and I signed the paperwork for our new apartment in a new 55+ development along Lady Bird Lake ( via DMA Companies ) that still has 3 connected bldgs in-progress. They form a U-shape around an existing tower ( The Rebekah ) that’ll be stripped down inside and out and, two or so years from now, will dwarf in height the new U-form of our new Lady Bird section. Our new unit is in the 1st bldg, essentially finished and cleared for leasing 😊
DMA Companies, btw, also constructs any-age affordable housing in the Austin and other areas ( cities and states! )
As is our custom, contrary to when we were “much” younger, Sheila and I take a handful of days before the movers to take more delicate stuff over on our own and place it in our new address, and that’s what’ll we’ll be doing til early next week.
Temperatures being what they were today, that’ll be an even better moving strategy than usual, lol!
While we’re obviously still sorting and preparing for the movers to come for our stuff in about a week, and I haven’t done much painting, I have had a few moments to work up another new poster of one of my paintings – hopefully have more on that soon 😊
Thanks so much everyone! We’re feeling a bit of a preliminary relief here in the Lerma family, at least in terms of where we’ll live, so continue to wish us well 🙏 ❤️
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊