First our thermostat went out at our current apt, then the capacitor – fortunately the weekend emergency person got it fixed and started dropping our indoor temp from 84 downward ( and that 84 was with floor and ceiling fans on and ALL windows darkened to outside light sources, lol! Word is “lots” of folks are suffering the same here in Austin right now.
Still, Sheila and I continued moving delicate and smaller things ahead of Tuesday’s big move by AB Moving to our new home in a 55+ community ( The Lady Bird ) 😊 We’ve used AB to move us several times over the decades here in Austin & are hopeful we’ll have the usual really good folks carrying our belongings.
Sorry to say I’ve done no art work the last few days – not counting working on my Fine Art America site’s listings, and updating my page showing which of my art is showing where. But that’ll have to do for now 🙏
At least our projected first full day after our move is ( as of now ) predicted to be the coolest day in a long time – one or two degrees below one hundred. We’ll see, lol!
For now, we need to get through the night + tomorrow ( Sunday ).
If the dew point stays in the 60s, it’ll be tough….
Stay well everyone – stay cool ❤️
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊