It’s nearly ten, time for bed, but I want to follow-up on yesterday’s post showing my newest figure work in-progress, and continue the comparison to figure work since late last year and from right before our move beginning of summer ( 2022 ).
The image immediately below, Walking in Light, also shown in my previous post, fully finished, is a full figure work from late last year ( 2021 ) —
And the image below, Morning’s Promise, a fully finished diptych, is a partial figure outline experiment completed this past May 2022, just before our move here to our new apartment —
There’s obviously a continuity and similarity between the three, with most evidently I think being the landscape or atmospheric abstractions.
What differs for me, is not only their degrees of abstraction, but more importantly, how those differing degrees of abstract patternings of texture and flow and color feel to me.
And that’s something only by continuing along this line of work will I maybe get more than a nebulous, almost spiritual sense that unites my mind and heart, my knowns and unknowns….
And maybe, even that itself will always remain, to some degree or other – that unfolding of our collective knowns and unknowns, even if within myself.
And that’s very alright with me 😊 💕
Stay well everyone! 🙏
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 11, 2022 – Aging Gracefully, Riding the Tide of a Busy DayHad wanted to write about a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in ( Primal Gallery ), but….
- August 10, 2022 – A Beginner’s ( Layman’s ) View : Today’s #Inflation Report on #Food and #EnergyI came across several good articles, and felt The Hilll’s piece particularly well balanced and thoughtful, and, unlike as has been the case with many complex subjects, like the economy and climate and clean energy, not initially headline-presented in over-cheerily words.
- August 09, 2022 – Revisiting #FestivalBeachFoodForest with Max the 9-Year OldAnd while Max helped with some watering, I asked Karen about a bright berry cluster in a small tree the morning light was glowing on —
- August 08, 2022 – Bingo! At #TheLadyBird’s 55+ Residences #AustinTexasAfter a full day of live online SilverSneakers exercise classes, painting…and of course Sheila’s wonderful meals – Sheila and I, plus the 9 year old and his mom, had a good old-fashioned Bingo bash, lol! ❤️
- August 07, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week (again) @FineArtAmerica, “Walking in Light” : circa 2021Having reappeared last week as my most viewed image on Fine Art America last week – after also being most viewed late last year ( 2021 ) – “Walking in Light” has again surfaced as my most viewed this 1st week of August 2022!
- August 06, 2022 – Discovering / Exploring #FestivalBeachFoodForest with the 9-Year Old!!Sheila and I had heard there was to be a walk-through and intro to one of the garden areas near where we’ve recently relocated ( The LadyBird 55+ Austin Texas ) this Saturday ( today ) and we also happened to have the 9 year old overnight so… 😊
- August 05, 2022 – 2 Paintings Accepted for Juried Show at Inspired Minds Art Center, Buda Texas!!…the bigger news is I’ve had two paintings, “Fantasy Walk” and “Walking in Light” accepted for a juried show at Inspired Minds At Center, sponsored by Creative Arts Society, opening later this month!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊