I’ve long loved this small 8×10 from the early 2000s, much more abstract-y than my then mostly impressionist work, but I do think it combined the two styles in a way that was not as common for me as it’s been the last few years – a precursor it seems, lol!
Maybe my creative self knew what I wanted to do before I did!
That’s one of the amazing things about creativity in general, and, about having such a variety and decades long selection of my work on Fine Art America ☺️
Below, along with The Bird Bath, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
The variety of what appeals continues, with Paris and abstract, art and photography running strong with each other. My recently sold, Pink Blue Garden – far bottom left in pic below, even turned up!
Can’t but be grateful for the symmetry of sales and views and interest in my work – thank you all so much! 🙏
Thanks so much, everyone! Stay well! 💕
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Note ( still reading this on my Libby library app ) —
And below, a book to this day, months after I’d tweeted the below & done a related blog post, I am still happily reading! It’s dense, it’s fascinating, it’s about art and artists, and especially the pivotal women in modern American art!
I read a little bit of this book each night, and feel myself part of the vast chain of art and artists, with all the hopes and aspirations we all feel when we strive to be our creative selves 🙏 ☺️
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 19, 2022 – “Fantasy Walk” and “Walking in Light” in New Juried Art Show at Inspired Mind Art Center!The show overall has a great selection! Here’s a small sampling, with photos of the show from fellow Austin artist, Leslie Kell
- August 18, 2022 – #Inflation or #Deflation or Any One Nation : #ClimageChange Doesn’t Seem to Care…It’s Pervasively Here Now….It’s rare lately I post a second post the same day, but the news about the climate we all live within and depend on, is pervasive, even appearing on our local Austin Fox News news-scroll!
- August 18, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 2..life, unpredictable, full of both pleasant and difficult surprises – plus easy, and not so easy choices. That’s what the articles I’ve been reading also seem to reflect….
- August 17, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 1I’ve no idea how long this series on climate etc will run, but I need some kind of framework to place pieces of information together that are helping me understand the rapidly changing potentially deteriorating world we live in.
- August 16, 2022 – Me, 1st Full Day Without a Beard for “Awhile”Sheila patiently re-posed me for a re-take of my no-beard pic today….
- August 15, 2022 – Me, Last Day With a Beard for “Awhile”A very quick post this evening – had my pre-op appt with my surgeon for a slew of breathing related fixes he and my my ENT dr / surgeon will do together..and this is me with my several-years long beard I’ve sported 😊
- August 14, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay” : circa 2012I would hope Sheila and I get to make at least one more wonderful extended trip to Paris 🙏 ❤️ 🇫🇷
Thanks again, everyone! 😊