By a little after 8 this evening the temps had dropped a bit below 100 finally, and I got Sheila to model her new dress for me on the balcony! I told her the Fitbit on her wrist worked perfect with the whole effect! 😊 The privacy screen green ivy still has some of the ties I used to stretch the soft plastic leaves in place, but that’s okay too, lol! The little wicker bistro table and chairs have been with us since the very early 90s when we had our 1st house here in Austin, and it’s traveled to and from Galveston and Vermont for us 🙏 I love how the cut of the leaves cast light and shadow on the flooring. And setting it all off perfectly of course, is Sheila.
We had a good day, braving a late morning trip to both Kohl’s and Central Market. Rest of the time we hunkered down, taking walks along the long hallways inside our building at The LadyBird, and working the shades as the sun progressed from east to west. It’s still lingering along the far horizon as I write, but a faint duskiness is beginning to spread and soon it will be night.
Tomorrow, if we get going early enough, we’ll walk outside, maybe to Gati’s, a tiny ice cream shop a few blocks away we took the 9 year old to when we 1st moved here and have some breakfast treats ( muffins etc ) plus ( can’t help it! ) a bit of ice cream ☺️
Stay well everyone! Stay cool! Stay hopeful! 💕
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊