Sheila and I had heard there was to be a walk-through and intro to one of the garden areas near where we’ve recently relocated ( The LadyBird 55+ Austin Texas / firstname.lastname@example.org ) this Saturday ( today ) and we also happened to have the 9 year old overnight ( here’s there behind the 2 ladies on a log ), so… 😊
Jenna and Karen, the two ladies pictured above, welcomed us ( and several others that arrived shortly after ) with several natural teas brewed from berries and/or leaves grown in the Food Forest, and showed us how they endeavor to naturally use the land to provide food from our Earth nearly year round!
We’ve only just now discovered this little patch near our apt isn’t just a part of the park, but a learning / teaching / experiential project about sustainability – so I plan to eventually have periodic updates on happenings and things we learn ❤️
Their website – https://festivalbeach.org/ – has tons of info, plus they’re also on —
Facebook : www.facebook.com/festivalbeach
Instagram : Instagram.com/austin_food_forest
What an incredible feeling it is knowing there’s projects like this here in Austin! It reminds me of the feeling I had when I discovered the Bark Ranger folks over by the Spyglass Greenbelt last year 💕
Stay well everyone! 🙏
ps – did I mention I got in a short painting session also today? my 1st 3rd-day-in-a-row putting touches onto a canvas since before our move beginning of summer 😊
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
Wow, Festival Beach looks like an awesome place, I look forward to future posts!