Folks reading my blog will know I like writing ’bout a lot of things, though mostly art & fitness & family related and, more recently, climate change & economy related material.
And as I mentioned in a recent post, folks ( including myself ) seem to prefer and want solutions that also offer a vision often times best embedded within the arts, from poetry to literature and from music to dance and the visual arts, including movies and art.
So what I want to add into the mix now is, peeks and possibilities I more often than not stumble upon that offer solutions, from either the sciences or the arts, many which are practical applications being tried out right now, in real time. And in our lifetimes no less – thank goodness, lol! 😊
This post points attention to another of many interesting articles via Reuters, on Fidelity’s Newsfeed, entitled –
Analysis: As drought risks rise, investors eye thirsty companies, solutions
True, there’s a profit motive, ie, profit meaning not only a gain in $, but in this case, a gain in our collective quality of living & life itself! Not a bad capitalist combo 😊💰
And as this article points out, these companies are looking at representing hundreds of millions to billions of dollars each!
Below then, is an excerpt, and my tweet for Reuter’s article ( seen on Fidelity’s website ) —
From Kenya to California and nearly half of Europe, a shortage of fresh water has grabbed the attention of policymakers and given millions of citizens a fresh window into the stressed state of the planet.https://www.fidelity.com/news/article/top-news/202208220716RTRSNEWSCOMBINED_KBN2PS0PQ-OUSBS_1
Against that backdrop, a group of investors managing nearly $10 trillion on August 16 said they planned to step up efforts to pressure boards to better manage the critical resource and could vote against directors of laggard firms.
I hope you’ll give this relatively short but chock-full-of-info an article, and find reasons to see that there is progress an attention being made to save our planet, even if in relatively minuscule scale to war and other such things…
Stay well everyone! Stay hopeful! ❤️ 🙏
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊