Folks ( including myself ) seem to prefer and want solutions that also offer a vision often times best embedded within the arts, from poetry to literature and from music to dance and the visual arts, including movies and art.
What I want to add into the mix now is, peeks and possibilities I more often than not stumble upon that offer solutions, from either the sciences or the arts, many which are practical applications being tried out right now, in real time. And in our lifetimes no less – thank goodness, lol! 😊
Seeing an article titled, “World’s largest oil and gas producer aims to achieve net zero by 2050” definitely made me take a look, lol!
But reading the article and browsing Aramco’s site ( https://www.aramco.com/en/sustainability/climate-change ) changed my mind a bit, moving toward being more hopeful 😊
Below is an excerpt from the article by the Independent in the UK —
One major contribution towards this emissions target is the country’s plans to diversify its domestic energy mix by moving away from fossil fuels and increasing the amount of energy generated from renewable sources to 50 per cent by 2030.https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/sgi/aramco-aims-net-zero-2050-b1944038.html
I learned, for instance, among Aramco’s array of articles, that they’re developing non-metallic piping that can more safely and sustainably transport water! And, in practical terms, sorta recognize the limited time an affordable amount of oil might be extracted, with estimates for how long that might be, more often than not, a lot closer than I realized! Here’s a Google search on that – https://www.google.com/search?q=how+long+before+we+run+out+of+oil+in+practical+terms
Here’s one example from the search —
Crude oil, or petroleum that comes from the ground, forms over millions of years, and we’re currently using it faster than it can form. At the current rate that the world uses oil, we will run out in about 30 years. Oil use and drilling has an impact on the environment as well.Jan 15, 2022https://study.com/academy/lesson/what-happens-when-the-worlds-oil-runs-out.html
My stance is, if an energy company or automotive concern, a city or state or country wants to work, now – to allow us all to live on this our one planet – however that might change in the future, then I’m for knowing about it and wishing them well in that endeavor….
Stay well everyone! Stay hopeful for our children and children’s children!! ❤️ 🙏
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊