Sheila clipped out an article from her AARP magazine she likes enough to want to send to a friend of hers, and for me to read, ’cause it reminds her of us, and how, best we can, 40+ years after we met, we continue to make the hopeful effort to keep ourselves healthy and interested in our lives — It’s Time to Throw Out Stereotypes on Aging, subtitled, The National Geographic and AARP exclusive study shows that older Americans are redefining their health, defying challenges and living with purpose.
I’ll elaborate on my projected 5 hour procedure more each day leading to this coming Thursday, then after as I’m able.
My plan is to pick different sky pics I’ve captured from our new apartment as my blog pic, and hopefully have a few posts set up for after surgery ready to go except for that day’s updates.
My 2 surgeons are very experienced in reconstructing airways at all levels of complexity ( including my age ) and I’ve been diligent as I can pre-habiltating ( vs only rehabilitating ) myself, and so I’m fairly realistically hopeful barring the unknown, that this will be good for me 🙏☺️
Stay well everyone! Keep plugging, but at your own varied or steady pace; or both – you choose!! 😊
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊