Second in the series “A Love Story”
First book, “The Old American Artist, a Love Story” – is a love story, and a story about art.
Second book, “Rosetta” – a love story, and a story about recovery from total knee surgery.
Third book, “The Children” – a love story, and a story about generations.
“a beginner’s view: the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
My First Interview! Poetry & Writing – With Neelthemuse
My Sincere Thanks 😉
it is with great pleasure that i can point you to my first interview, courtesy of neelima of neelthemuse, who does an entire series of interviews of poets and writers
in her About page, neelima says,
I teach English and no matter what people say about poems, I see students listening when you read a poem.
this is very telling about the power of words 😉
my sincere thanks for the opportunity to neelima, and i hope you’ll visit her site and take a look at her other interviews, plus her own personal poetry
namaste´ – con dios – god by with you
Currently Available Outlets for “The Old American Artist, a Love Story”
namaste – con dios – god be with you
Other Yoga-Adan Links
My eBooks Page – All Available Titles Updated
INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
- dVerse Poets Pub : Ars Poetica – Poems about Poetry, How I Write Poetry (yoga-adan.com)
- I’m a WHAT Kind of Writer! Romance? – Part 2 (yoga-adan.com)
- I’m a WHAT Kind of Writer! Romance? – Part 7 Conclusions (yoga-adan.com)
- dVerse Poets Pub: Meeting the Bar: Impressionistic Writing – Accelerating Into the Curve (yoga-adan.com)
- The Indie Spotlight : “The Old American Artist, a Love Story”
- The Indie Spotlight : “101 Sports Poems”