Just a quick update to my Affiliate Shopping page on Amazon —
I’ve just updated it’s look via adding one of my favorite most recent Vermont images from a sunrise series I posted end of last year – Mount Mansfield in early twilight!
There are seven images in the series and this panorama cropping is from # 4 , creating this wonderful cropping…one never knows really, for absolutely sure, if any one image will work as hoped, but his one has for me ☺️
I’ve also been adding some new Idea pages of items I’ve bought or sure would like to, like videos and books of the Impressionist artists, French & American, male and female!
And it’s been especially gratifying to see some of my own impressionist art sell recently. I’ll also hopefully be hanging more samples from my 2000s string of years painting exclusively in that style via some of Creative Art Society’s upcoming shows 💕
Plus they’re not my only probably upcoming venue for displaying some of my older impressionist paintings – Hackberries will be on sale at The Old Bakery & Emporium’s December show in downtown Austin! ♥️
Wish me luck everyone! Thanks so much! 🙏
And if you have any questions or suggestions for products on my Amazon shopping page, please post in the comments! I’d appreciate it! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 05, 2020Sunday morning at home during Covid-19 Didn’t realize what day it was til Sheila made our usual Sunday morning omelette breakfast, lol! Used to be I had to remind myself to take it easy, relax for once, though only after going for the Sunday paper, at least one grocery store, then gas for the car. And that was a relief and break from taking or picking up art from a show or art venue, multiple grocery stores per week to catch the best sales, or particular items each specializes in we “gotta have” 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 04, 2020Typically, most lists include 3 types of stretching (other more!) and up til recently I usually started my morning with light dynamic stretches (overheads, etc). But the last few mornings I’ve switched to static held stretches, more commonly used to cool down from a vigorous session or walk. I’ve needed that!
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 03, 2020Hi everyone! Further below I finally got the time to take a quick pic of some new 6×6 watercolor work I’m doing I’m liking very much, especially in terms of establishing a new direction.
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 02, 2020With a skipped day in-between, both wife and I and the 7 year old were pretty ready for a little FaceTime together, lol! He tried on superhero costumes for us and we asked him if he could resume reading his graphic novel-comic, Dog Man, with us —
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 01, 2020Line to the register had the now familiar blue tape line social distancing markers for the mandate Austin put in weeks ago – back way back, early March, when SXSW was cancelled amid mixed (but now grateful) reviews. And, no one in line! Lucky us – by the time we were barely half way checked out we had 3+ people waiting behind us at the various blue strips of tape.
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 31, 2020My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 30, 2020Though generally healthy, but in the target age group for most vulnerable, Sheila and I had early on began practicing social distancing. We also ate well, better even. More veggies. More sleep – can’t tell you what a blessing that’s been for me, lol! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog