Today is an extremely rare day – I have no idea what we may be up to, lol! Good thing today’s reading-review of Notan’s up & going!
We have so many things coming up tomorrow and Thursday, I think we may need a buffer day anyway, but we’ll see 😊
Sometimes just winding through a day is an adventure in itself ❤️
My highly anticipated warm mild day before the cold fronts arrived dissipated like steam from a stove through an adjacent open window 😊 It was enough, with a continuing stomach unease (though better than yesterday) to keep me home while Sheila went to SilverSneakers strength class at Gold’s Gym. We’d taken a short walk after breakfast (as per the excellent advice in WebMD’s quiz I recently reblogged), which’d helped my stomach, and which also showed up as mostly vigorous intensity (vs moderate or not at all), telling me my system was being taxed. Not a bad thing in itself, but a signal to be aware that usually lighter activity was triggering more exertion than usual. Those trackers, esp my Garmin, is useful in ways I hadn’t expected!
On an even more of a plus side of things, I did get to work on my reg post for today, which has grabbed hold of my attention since Sunday night. My reading-review (still reading, still evaluating 😊) of Notan, is proving to be a deep chest full of goodies for my creative curiosity and is having the pleasurable effect of engaging both my mind and my feelings. Nice! I’m sure enough of the value of this short book I’ve already added it to my Arts & Photography product page on Amazon!
Originally, today’s reg post on my ongoing review of the book Notan & its concepts, was to be a short quote, a short commentary, and see where it went from there (in terms of future updates on my readings).
Well, “where it went front there” was into a rapid engagement in me about comparing / contrasting a sample or two of my work against the ideas just in the forward, lol!
Definitely unexpected, but also definitely welcomed ❤️
Then, by 4, I was worn out, slept over two hours, and went for a wobbly-to-start but strong walk about the apt complex. The cool but mild evening had clusters of folks and kids and pets out chatting and running about. It was like a village in a lot of ways, some folks waving or nodding as I passed by, others giving or wanting to be to themselves or group already clustered an animated amongst themselves. It’s been a very long time since we’d lived in apartments, esp such a large meandering complex of bldgs, and I’ve really no idea what we’ll opt to do next summer. Play it by ear I guess, like we did this year, minus any more medical situations hopefully 😊
Evening, Sheila & I watched the Rookie, then The Durrells in Corfu, sadly ending their run this year – one of the best multi-generational shows set in another culture and surrounded by both the Ionian Sea and historical events leading to WWII. Masterpiece does a literally masterful production! 💕
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
- February 27, 2021 – (Manageable) Adverse Reaction After My 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re Reporting Adverse Reaction InfoIt’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
- February 26, 2021 – Day After Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re 2nd ShotThe young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class! Me? Well 😏
- February 25, 2021 – Got Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots Today!Reposting my FB post here…And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html