Today is an extremely rare day – I have no idea what we may be up to, lol! Good thing today’s reading-review of Notan’s up & going!
We have so many things coming up tomorrow and Thursday, I think we may need a buffer day anyway, but we’ll see 😊
Sometimes just winding through a day is an adventure in itself ❤️
My highly anticipated warm mild day before the cold fronts arrived dissipated like steam from a stove through an adjacent open window 😊 It was enough, with a continuing stomach unease (though better than yesterday) to keep me home while Sheila went to SilverSneakers strength class at Gold’s Gym. We’d taken a short walk after breakfast (as per the excellent advice in WebMD’s quiz I recently reblogged), which’d helped my stomach, and which also showed up as mostly vigorous intensity (vs moderate or not at all), telling me my system was being taxed. Not a bad thing in itself, but a signal to be aware that usually lighter activity was triggering more exertion than usual. Those trackers, esp my Garmin, is useful in ways I hadn’t expected!
On an even more of a plus side of things, I did get to work on my reg post for today, which has grabbed hold of my attention since Sunday night. My reading-review (still reading, still evaluating 😊) of Notan, is proving to be a deep chest full of goodies for my creative curiosity and is having the pleasurable effect of engaging both my mind and my feelings. Nice! I’m sure enough of the value of this short book I’ve already added it to my Arts & Photography product page on Amazon!
Originally, today’s reg post on my ongoing review of the book Notan & its concepts, was to be a short quote, a short commentary, and see where it went from there (in terms of future updates on my readings).
Well, “where it went front there” was into a rapid engagement in me about comparing / contrasting a sample or two of my work against the ideas just in the forward, lol!
Definitely unexpected, but also definitely welcomed ❤️
Then, by 4, I was worn out, slept over two hours, and went for a wobbly-to-start but strong walk about the apt complex. The cool but mild evening had clusters of folks and kids and pets out chatting and running about. It was like a village in a lot of ways, some folks waving or nodding as I passed by, others giving or wanting to be to themselves or group already clustered an animated amongst themselves. It’s been a very long time since we’d lived in apartments, esp such a large meandering complex of bldgs, and I’ve really no idea what we’ll opt to do next summer. Play it by ear I guess, like we did this year, minus any more medical situations hopefully 😊
Evening, Sheila & I watched the Rookie, then The Durrells in Corfu, sadly ending their run this year – one of the best multi-generational shows set in another culture and surrounded by both the Ionian Sea and historical events leading to WWII. Masterpiece does a literally masterful production! 💕
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html