Is walking really the best medicine for your heart? How about your waistline? Your bones? Test your knowledge with this WebMD quiz and find out how to walk your way to better health.
— Read on www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/rm-quiz-benefits-walking
WebMD, as I noted in my post of several of my wife and mine’s fav fitness sites, is esp good with short interesting quizzes 😊
The questions are fairly basic but surprisingly comprehensive, surprising as can be seen by my score below, lol!
Sometimes I luck out and get 100%, but I don’t expect it. It’s hard to remember all the details of fitness research.
And I think it is very important to point out that, though personal experience is extremely important, basic research into the why’s and what’s is what gives us the general guidelines to apply our experiences to, ie, how many steps per day does what; how does pace of walking affect the predictive benefits; and much more.
Experience, and other related research, also says taking into acct what is an intense workout for oneself, what the normal target rate is for one’s age for moderate or a vigorous workout, are the stuff of paying attention to oneself with knowledge, and mirroring it against learned knowledge.
And it’s always fun (haha), esp as we age, to keep in mind that each day can be a little, or a lot, different 😊
It’s like being a kid again, and not quite always sure how mommy or daddy might react to any one thing we wanted to do, but now our body is our parent-guide! And, for me, with the help of my Garmin wrist tracker, more to the point than I really thought would be possible!
Hope you’ll visit the quiz, or search for others that may interest you – there’s tons! ❤️
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.18.1“One of the nicer things Arturo and Rosetta had learned from years of living in Galveston was the enjoyment of living near nature.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.3“Senior classes, in general, were too non-stop, with little variety, and little information about how each routine benefited them. The idea seemed to be to….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog