Is walking really the best medicine for your heart? How about your waistline? Your bones? Test your knowledge with this WebMD quiz and find out how to walk your way to better health.
— Read on www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/rm-quiz-benefits-walking
WebMD, as I noted in my post of several of my wife and mine’s fav fitness sites, is esp good with short interesting quizzes 😊
The questions are fairly basic but surprisingly comprehensive, surprising as can be seen by my score below, lol!
Sometimes I luck out and get 100%, but I don’t expect it. It’s hard to remember all the details of fitness research.
And I think it is very important to point out that, though personal experience is extremely important, basic research into the why’s and what’s is what gives us the general guidelines to apply our experiences to, ie, how many steps per day does what; how does pace of walking affect the predictive benefits; and much more.
Experience, and other related research, also says taking into acct what is an intense workout for oneself, what the normal target rate is for one’s age for moderate or a vigorous workout, are the stuff of paying attention to oneself with knowledge, and mirroring it against learned knowledge.
And it’s always fun (haha), esp as we age, to keep in mind that each day can be a little, or a lot, different 😊
It’s like being a kid again, and not quite always sure how mommy or daddy might react to any one thing we wanted to do, but now our body is our parent-guide! And, for me, with the help of my Garmin wrist tracker, more to the point than I really thought would be possible!
Hope you’ll visit the quiz, or search for others that may interest you – there’s tons! ❤️
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog