Double-checked my review post of the French bio film, Renoir. A beautiful deceptively complex movement within the film of the many layers surrounding the seeming simplicity of Renoir’s art in his latter years 😊
Projected to be a little warmer today, with sunshine.
With that, not much to complain about going to Central Market for – initially, walnuts and fresh rolls of garlic sourdough bread – a list that’s grown to over a dozen items. But, ever so yumming-ly 💕
Time to change the clocks, again. Another time change. I don’t like them. I say keep the time at one or the other settings, and let us live our lives, lol!
Hopefully work some more on my old painting, In the Light. Spoke a little about this in a recent post. How I’m experimenting, well, trying to experiment, with enhancing a previously finished painting I’d like to be a little more – wish me luck! I’m documenting the changes, for better or worse 😊 Individually, each change is relatively subtle. As a whole, it should be a much more dynamic work. More importantly, dynamic in a way that says to me it really is better. So it’s a slow (re)work in progress, tiny touches, shadings, highlights.
Beyond that, hopefully see Sheila start to get better from a bad cough and congestion ♥️
Always a strange day after having the youngest grandchild w/us and seeing him off again w/his parents to do all those things so wonderful for his life there also. Wife & I can rest a bit more, but not sure it’s worth the trade-off of not having him around 😊
The same thing happened in July a few years back when we had the oldest girl’s 3 girls stay with us for a whole week! It was back when Sheila & I could still not only do the drive to Houston, but did two round trips, picking them up plus taking them back. But again, so worth those too short but wonderful memories. Could really feel their absence when we took them back home ❤️
And then there was our oldest granddaughter, who stayed with us many a day and night for many years, and also one day moved on to become a young lady. She since graduated from college and even spent a semester as an exchange student in Paris!
Part of the process. And who knows, maybe this last one, this time around, may linger with us even longer before growing his wings 💕
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
- October 13, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 2Recently I posted 3 other canvas paintings I’ve been working on, and here I’m showing the 2 I’d mentioned in that post but didn’t have photo captures of yet. Both are 18×24 on canvas, with light molding paste from Golden, but, at this stage applied slightly differently.
- October 12, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Long Covid Presentation with Patrick McKeown (YouTube)My biggest take away from Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube presentation (a recorded Zoom session) is how gentle and doable it can be for most of us to go as slow as we need, and we’ll get there – “there” being better easier healthier breathing and as a result, the potential for a happier better life.
- October 11, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 1And the 3 images above do not include 2 more 18×24 semi-abstract semi-figure works, lol! Which is great for my painting and fitness interests, but leaving me a tiny bit in the lurch blogging-time wise – but – with a wealth of new material, well, materializing 😊 It’s my intent to have a blog post for each of these images here plus the two not shown 🤞
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html