Double-checked my review post of the French bio film, Renoir. A beautiful deceptively complex movement within the film of the many layers surrounding the seeming simplicity of Renoir’s art in his latter years 😊
Projected to be a little warmer today, with sunshine.
With that, not much to complain about going to Central Market for – initially, walnuts and fresh rolls of garlic sourdough bread – a list that’s grown to over a dozen items. But, ever so yumming-ly 💕
Time to change the clocks, again. Another time change. I don’t like them. I say keep the time at one or the other settings, and let us live our lives, lol!
Hopefully work some more on my old painting, In the Light. Spoke a little about this in a recent post. How I’m experimenting, well, trying to experiment, with enhancing a previously finished painting I’d like to be a little more – wish me luck! I’m documenting the changes, for better or worse 😊 Individually, each change is relatively subtle. As a whole, it should be a much more dynamic work. More importantly, dynamic in a way that says to me it really is better. So it’s a slow (re)work in progress, tiny touches, shadings, highlights.
Beyond that, hopefully see Sheila start to get better from a bad cough and congestion ♥️
Always a strange day after having the youngest grandchild w/us and seeing him off again w/his parents to do all those things so wonderful for his life there also. Wife & I can rest a bit more, but not sure it’s worth the trade-off of not having him around 😊
The same thing happened in July a few years back when we had the oldest girl’s 3 girls stay with us for a whole week! It was back when Sheila & I could still not only do the drive to Houston, but did two round trips, picking them up plus taking them back. But again, so worth those too short but wonderful memories. Could really feel their absence when we took them back home ❤️
And then there was our oldest granddaughter, who stayed with us many a day and night for many years, and also one day moved on to become a young lady. She since graduated from college and even spent a semester as an exchange student in Paris!
Part of the process. And who knows, maybe this last one, this time around, may linger with us even longer before growing his wings 💕
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Nov 14, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Paintings: 3 Cups, In the Light; Gold’s Gym; Senior Fitness – Nov 14, 2019
- My Day Ahead – Nov 14, 2019My daily updates on goings on in my life re family, fitness, the arts, and blogging 😊 – My art across 4 decades; contemplation.
- Cobalt Fire – Tiffany Arp-Daleo Contemporary ArtA gorgeous new work from contemporary artist Tiffany Arp-Daley. She’s recently been invited into an exclusively juried show at the San Diego Art Institute for this weekend!
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Nov 13, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Creative Arts Society at Cypress Grill, The Y, Carnival squash & lunch 😊 – Nov 13, 2019
- My Day Ahead – Nov 13, 2019My daily updates on goings on in my life re family, fitness, the arts, and blogging 😊 : Paintings – Max & Grandma, In the Light; Walking
- My Most Viewed Images On Fine Art America Week of Nov 10, 2019 😊“That Driskill Hotel Dusk Looking East was top of the list wasn’t too surprising, it was recently uploaded to FAA, plus has been featured by two artist groups on Fine Art America…What did surprise me was the proportionately large number of views….”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Nov 12, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Worked w/my paintings all day ❤️ – Nov 12, 2019
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html