Double-checked my review post of the French bio film, Renoir. A beautiful deceptively complex movement within the film of the many layers surrounding the seeming simplicity of Renoir’s art in his latter years 😊
Projected to be a little warmer today, with sunshine.
With that, not much to complain about going to Central Market for – initially, walnuts and fresh rolls of garlic sourdough bread – a list that’s grown to over a dozen items. But, ever so yumming-ly 💕
Time to change the clocks, again. Another time change. I don’t like them. I say keep the time at one or the other settings, and let us live our lives, lol!
Hopefully work some more on my old painting, In the Light. Spoke a little about this in a recent post. How I’m experimenting, well, trying to experiment, with enhancing a previously finished painting I’d like to be a little more – wish me luck! I’m documenting the changes, for better or worse 😊 Individually, each change is relatively subtle. As a whole, it should be a much more dynamic work. More importantly, dynamic in a way that says to me it really is better. So it’s a slow (re)work in progress, tiny touches, shadings, highlights.
Beyond that, hopefully see Sheila start to get better from a bad cough and congestion ♥️
Always a strange day after having the youngest grandchild w/us and seeing him off again w/his parents to do all those things so wonderful for his life there also. Wife & I can rest a bit more, but not sure it’s worth the trade-off of not having him around 😊
The same thing happened in July a few years back when we had the oldest girl’s 3 girls stay with us for a whole week! It was back when Sheila & I could still not only do the drive to Houston, but did two round trips, picking them up plus taking them back. But again, so worth those too short but wonderful memories. Could really feel their absence when we took them back home ❤️
And then there was our oldest granddaughter, who stayed with us many a day and night for many years, and also one day moved on to become a young lady. She since graduated from college and even spent a semester as an exchange student in Paris!
Part of the process. And who knows, maybe this last one, this time around, may linger with us even longer before growing his wings 💕
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Map for Barton Creek Greenbelt Near Us via Google Maps“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 11, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Absorbing Nature“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html