Listening to the breeze wake into a wind outside, with rain gliding in with it soon. The music of “wake up & get going!” 😊 Sheila needs to leave early for her PT appt and I need to do something, oh yeah, make a second pot of coffee and then breakfast, lol!
Weather station I like online (though I use their app mostly) says air quality here in Austin is moderate, but has a frown face on it, then a warning for seniors – hmmm, moderate? Goodness, lol!
Well, meanwhile, I’ve two other immediate challenges for today, one finding enough open time to get my walking in. Temps are mild this morning & we have plenty of umbrellas 😊 but we leave at 2:30 to get the 6 year old, then take him to ninja, then go for a rare supper via Wheatsville’s $5 special, then try to make it home before dark. Usually after this routine we’re all three pretty knonked out, though happily so 💕
My other challenge will be finding time for either painting or a blog post. Who knows what’ll happen there! My new article series, My Yesterday in Pictures may come in more handy than I first thought, lol! Wish us luck guys 😊
Yesterday, round 8pm, it was like I hit a wall, or a lack of an energy wall to support me, lol! Either way, I had to stop & rest. No more walking, painting, blogging, tweeting, uh well, maybe a small snack 😊 But I was done for the evening —
10,000+ steps courtesy of walks, going to Hobby Lobby (new mop brush), + working a bit at the Old Bakery Emporium to restock prints.
That alone, lol 😂
But I over-ate, over walked, over just plain had a good time today ❤️
I pushed more than I normally would because today (Thursday) the weather is changing for the wetter and colder, much colder for round here, for quite a few days! Then, ‘bout Monday, it’s gonna really get cold! Brrrrrr!
I even created a new image-orientated post series I can upload “fairly” easily. It can supplement the My Day Ahead posts with the images of things mentioned there. I’m calling the new posts, My Yesterday in Pictures 😊
Plus tomorrow we pick up Mr Max after school, take him to ninja, go to Wheatsville for their famous Thursday $5 suppers. This time around it’s Pasta Bolognese, one of Sheila’s favs! Then home before dark so he can do his homework, then maybe (ok, for sure) a little TV and fun 💕
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 27, 2020Personal Transitions During Stay-at-Home Distancing No BIG in the typical sense of what I tend to think “big” life change/transitions are, but with no blog post for 5 or 6 days, I gave up figuring out the exact # of days, lol, I felt compelled to say a little something.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 26, 2020Photo Lessons for Dummies by BE KITSCHIG is a superb humor laden look at the all too common pitfalls and inadvertent mistakes we all non-professionals make with our cameras 😂
- A Walk Among the WildFlowers – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020As one can tell by my photo below, I took a few liberties, but to some extent, that happens whether I plan it or not, lol 😂 But I like the result too much to alter anything on it. Another version, another time, will elicit a different response, and I do think this is one motif I’ll want to do more of, vs variations for just practice 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 20, 2020A bit of news out of my home state of Texas. For the past decade, the two main political parties of that state have battled in and out of court in regard to things vote related. Actually seemingly everything vote related, lol!
- Covid-19 Visit to Lady Bird Wildflower Center May 2020 💐First trip I can think of for Sheila & myself, much less with Max, since maybe pre-Covid! 💕 Short, less than 2 hours, and less than 15 minutes from home, but what a treat! 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 18, 2020A superb article, mostly for two reasons. One, it covers a huge range of our everyday activities. Two, it differentiates into most the activities, delineating what makes it risky or less so, in general.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 17, 2020The current work, for now titled Dancing Free, below the Paris painting, shows how the transparent ground “clouds up”, creating the soft streaking across the black gesso.
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html