Listening to the breeze wake into a wind outside, with rain gliding in with it soon. The music of “wake up & get going!” 😊 Sheila needs to leave early for her PT appt and I need to do something, oh yeah, make a second pot of coffee and then breakfast, lol!
Weather station I like online (though I use their app mostly) says air quality here in Austin is moderate, but has a frown face on it, then a warning for seniors – hmmm, moderate? Goodness, lol!
Well, meanwhile, I’ve two other immediate challenges for today, one finding enough open time to get my walking in. Temps are mild this morning & we have plenty of umbrellas 😊 but we leave at 2:30 to get the 6 year old, then take him to ninja, then go for a rare supper via Wheatsville’s $5 special, then try to make it home before dark. Usually after this routine we’re all three pretty knonked out, though happily so 💕
My other challenge will be finding time for either painting or a blog post. Who knows what’ll happen there! My new article series, My Yesterday in Pictures may come in more handy than I first thought, lol! Wish us luck guys 😊
Yesterday, round 8pm, it was like I hit a wall, or a lack of an energy wall to support me, lol! Either way, I had to stop & rest. No more walking, painting, blogging, tweeting, uh well, maybe a small snack 😊 But I was done for the evening —
10,000+ steps courtesy of walks, going to Hobby Lobby (new mop brush), + working a bit at the Old Bakery Emporium to restock prints.
That alone, lol 😂
But I over-ate, over walked, over just plain had a good time today ❤️
I pushed more than I normally would because today (Thursday) the weather is changing for the wetter and colder, much colder for round here, for quite a few days! Then, ‘bout Monday, it’s gonna really get cold! Brrrrrr!
I even created a new image-orientated post series I can upload “fairly” easily. It can supplement the My Day Ahead posts with the images of things mentioned there. I’m calling the new posts, My Yesterday in Pictures 😊
Plus tomorrow we pick up Mr Max after school, take him to ninja, go to Wheatsville for their famous Thursday $5 suppers. This time around it’s Pasta Bolognese, one of Sheila’s favs! Then home before dark so he can do his homework, then maybe (ok, for sure) a little TV and fun 💕
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.9.1“In the Air Force, shaving everyday is like the sun rising, expected.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.3“In the early spring, with fog on the waves, Arturo moved to Galveston. History shows, he reflected, the weather is less predictable there….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.2“After another try, with an artistically supportive woman….”
- Awash in Dreams – One Painting, Four Digital Variations“Sometimes I spend a lot of time debating which variations to keep, which to toss, I come up with, from any one of my originals. This time around the process just seemed to slip by without as much stutter and hesitation – much the way this painting came about.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.1“Dancers, he quickly found, like himself as an artist….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.7.1“‘They let you do that in school,’ asked his youngest, a boy.“
- “My names is Hah-nah” : Hanna – 2nd Season – Amazon Prime Original – a Streaking 5 Stars!!!!!“Neither my wife nor I had much hope the follow-up to Season 1’s absolute thriller could come close, much less surpass, the intense when’s-it-gonna-end suspense and tension of this remarkably very modern, very relevant to our times fictional series!“
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html