Listening to the breeze wake into a wind outside, with rain gliding in with it soon. The music of “wake up & get going!” 😊 Sheila needs to leave early for her PT appt and I need to do something, oh yeah, make a second pot of coffee and then breakfast, lol!
Weather station I like online (though I use their app mostly) says air quality here in Austin is moderate, but has a frown face on it, then a warning for seniors – hmmm, moderate? Goodness, lol!
Well, meanwhile, I’ve two other immediate challenges for today, one finding enough open time to get my walking in. Temps are mild this morning & we have plenty of umbrellas 😊 but we leave at 2:30 to get the 6 year old, then take him to ninja, then go for a rare supper via Wheatsville’s $5 special, then try to make it home before dark. Usually after this routine we’re all three pretty knonked out, though happily so 💕
My other challenge will be finding time for either painting or a blog post. Who knows what’ll happen there! My new article series, My Yesterday in Pictures may come in more handy than I first thought, lol! Wish us luck guys 😊
Yesterday, round 8pm, it was like I hit a wall, or a lack of an energy wall to support me, lol! Either way, I had to stop & rest. No more walking, painting, blogging, tweeting, uh well, maybe a small snack 😊 But I was done for the evening —
10,000+ steps courtesy of walks, going to Hobby Lobby (new mop brush), + working a bit at the Old Bakery Emporium to restock prints.
That alone, lol 😂
But I over-ate, over walked, over just plain had a good time today ❤️
I pushed more than I normally would because today (Thursday) the weather is changing for the wetter and colder, much colder for round here, for quite a few days! Then, ‘bout Monday, it’s gonna really get cold! Brrrrrr!
I even created a new image-orientated post series I can upload “fairly” easily. It can supplement the My Day Ahead posts with the images of things mentioned there. I’m calling the new posts, My Yesterday in Pictures 😊
Plus tomorrow we pick up Mr Max after school, take him to ninja, go to Wheatsville for their famous Thursday $5 suppers. This time around it’s Pasta Bolognese, one of Sheila’s favs! Then home before dark so he can do his homework, then maybe (ok, for sure) a little TV and fun 💕
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 5 – Place Saint Michel Paris, Photography circa 2012From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/place-saint-michel-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
- Painting Update – My Lost Edges and Masking Fluid Ideas 02.18.20This weekend, I reblogged two really interesting articles on the aesthetic or idea of employing lost edges, where the boundaries of given recognizable objects meld into the color space around it (side plane, background, etc). I’d already haphazardly begun working with the idea, wondering if I was off-base to even be considering it, when I … Read more
- Painting Looser III: Chasing the Lost … and Found Edge via Caroline Buchanan Watercolors“Lost and found edges normally don’t just happen. You must plan. And you must use restraint. It is MUCH EASIER to complete an edge than to lose and find it.”
- The Power of Understatement (Lost Edges) via Dianne Mize Studio Feb 2020“In the 1960's I attended an art show in which hung a huge mural size painting showing as its content the total of three words: "Say Everything Completely". I rebelled against that message then and I bristle at it now. The reason is that in my work, a part of my personal aesthetic is understatement.”
- 2nd Progress Update Working with Golden Absorbent Ground and Fineline Masking Fluid, on Violet Blooms 02.11.20“Over all I feel my realizations and near misses, design-wise, outweigh my mistakes and the very real possibility this will become a “conversation learning-piece” work vs anything I can call finished and available for sale. I’m hoping I’m wrong about that last part, and find a way to finish it 😊 Very briefly, these are … Read more
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Spectrafix Non-Toxic Fixative Spray for Watercolor (Flowering at Dawn)“I’ve been experimenting with absorbent ground on 6×6 inch canvases lately and this is probably #6 or 7 in the batch. Brush on isolation layers worked on all the previous pictures til I reached the first one with gouache, ruined it! So, if I was to continue to be able to do pieces like this … Read more
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Howard’s End” – Outstanding Beyond Expectation! – ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️“I’m still processing the details of why and how this particular production via Masterpiece has stuck with both myself and my wife so strongly. There was no doubt, by the end of Episode 1 (of 4), I very much wanted to watch this….”
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html