Listening to the breeze wake into a wind outside, with rain gliding in with it soon. The music of “wake up & get going!” 😊 Sheila needs to leave early for her PT appt and I need to do something, oh yeah, make a second pot of coffee and then breakfast, lol!
Weather station I like online (though I use their app mostly) says air quality here in Austin is moderate, but has a frown face on it, then a warning for seniors – hmmm, moderate? Goodness, lol!
Well, meanwhile, I’ve two other immediate challenges for today, one finding enough open time to get my walking in. Temps are mild this morning & we have plenty of umbrellas 😊 but we leave at 2:30 to get the 6 year old, then take him to ninja, then go for a rare supper via Wheatsville’s $5 special, then try to make it home before dark. Usually after this routine we’re all three pretty knonked out, though happily so 💕
My other challenge will be finding time for either painting or a blog post. Who knows what’ll happen there! My new article series, My Yesterday in Pictures may come in more handy than I first thought, lol! Wish us luck guys 😊
Yesterday, round 8pm, it was like I hit a wall, or a lack of an energy wall to support me, lol! Either way, I had to stop & rest. No more walking, painting, blogging, tweeting, uh well, maybe a small snack 😊 But I was done for the evening —
10,000+ steps courtesy of walks, going to Hobby Lobby (new mop brush), + working a bit at the Old Bakery Emporium to restock prints.
That alone, lol 😂
But I over-ate, over walked, over just plain had a good time today ❤️
I pushed more than I normally would because today (Thursday) the weather is changing for the wetter and colder, much colder for round here, for quite a few days! Then, ‘bout Monday, it’s gonna really get cold! Brrrrrr!
I even created a new image-orientated post series I can upload “fairly” easily. It can supplement the My Day Ahead posts with the images of things mentioned there. I’m calling the new posts, My Yesterday in Pictures 😊
Plus tomorrow we pick up Mr Max after school, take him to ninja, go to Wheatsville for their famous Thursday $5 suppers. This time around it’s Pasta Bolognese, one of Sheila’s favs! Then home before dark so he can do his homework, then maybe (ok, for sure) a little TV and fun 💕
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html