My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Early Morning Start
Leaving early anywhere our age is challenging, lol, even if for fun reasons. Rain & cold greeted us best they could, sending a little gold light our way!
7:30 in the morning, but children, and it seems – grandchildren, esp to us grandparents – are inexhaustible any time of day, and playing hide-my-shoes with a schoolmate before class, while posing next to one’s cotton-swab art work creation, makes the timing all worth while ❤️
Gold’s Gym gets going even earlier than we could make it there, but had to have breakfast 1st & fuel up, lol! These dark pants used to fit me really well, but after 2 surgeries and dropping 20 lbs, which seems to have held steady for several weeks now, I may need a new pair ☺️
I mostly walked, carrying a soft, easy to grip, light weight ball (maybe 1lb or so?). I’d 1st come across the idea of doing that while walking on an early track-walk at The Y, also close by, fairly shortly after my 2nd surgery, but hadn’t been able to replicate it much since then til lately.
SilverSneakers calls a variation of this a Carry Exercise & has a great article on it!
It’s my reblog post for the day 😊
And, as my Garmin Tracker let me know after, my moderate to vigorous intensity minutes this week are already 2x my minimum goal of 150 minutes per week (Mon-Sun), which is more a good health fitness level, vs a maintaining level. But it all takes time, or time’ ll take it’s toll, lol! 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 19, 2020 – Turning 70 in One Month Yet Feeling Like 16 Still Stuck in Time – But, This Time I Get to Vote“I remember distinctly hearing this song many places many times through several years while in high school, but especially early on.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.4“… he felt his body resting upon the bed.”
- Aging Gracefully During Covid-19 : The Seasons – and Hopefully The Times – Are A Changin’“Doubts about whether 70 would actually be that major a marker for me, in terms of how hard and how far to push myself, held me back from developing thIs post though, until today!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.3“Crying for movement, his body ached for down time from the active stillness of painting.”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 15 – Yoga Creativity and Awareness, Digital Art circa 2016“I’d very much begun to think ‘digital’ was the way for me to go by this time in early 2016, but I’d both begun to see my technical limitations and feel a growing reluctance within myself to….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.2“Arturo began to search for an emerging wholeness in the images.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Laurie @retsebez“Laurie’s tweets are something I’ve only recently found myself looking for more of….”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html