My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Early Morning Start
Leaving early anywhere our age is challenging, lol, even if for fun reasons. Rain & cold greeted us best they could, sending a little gold light our way!
7:30 in the morning, but children, and it seems – grandchildren, esp to us grandparents – are inexhaustible any time of day, and playing hide-my-shoes with a schoolmate before class, while posing next to one’s cotton-swab art work creation, makes the timing all worth while ❤️
Gold’s Gym gets going even earlier than we could make it there, but had to have breakfast 1st & fuel up, lol! These dark pants used to fit me really well, but after 2 surgeries and dropping 20 lbs, which seems to have held steady for several weeks now, I may need a new pair ☺️
I mostly walked, carrying a soft, easy to grip, light weight ball (maybe 1lb or so?). I’d 1st come across the idea of doing that while walking on an early track-walk at The Y, also close by, fairly shortly after my 2nd surgery, but hadn’t been able to replicate it much since then til lately.
SilverSneakers calls a variation of this a Carry Exercise & has a great article on it!
It’s my reblog post for the day 😊
And, as my Garmin Tracker let me know after, my moderate to vigorous intensity minutes this week are already 2x my minimum goal of 150 minutes per week (Mon-Sun), which is more a good health fitness level, vs a maintaining level. But it all takes time, or time’ ll take it’s toll, lol! 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 05, 2022 – Small But Welcome 4th of July Celebrations from Our New Location at #TheLadyBird #AustinTexasThat I’m running late with today’s blog post is a bit of an understatement, it being 1/2 past 11 and nearly Wednesday! But Sheila and I stayed up late a bit, enjoying peeks of fireworks and seeing folks enjoying being able to ( mostly, but not everywhere : Chicago parade shooting ) be out –
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html