My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Early Morning Start
Leaving early anywhere our age is challenging, lol, even if for fun reasons. Rain & cold greeted us best they could, sending a little gold light our way!
7:30 in the morning, but children, and it seems – grandchildren, esp to us grandparents – are inexhaustible any time of day, and playing hide-my-shoes with a schoolmate before class, while posing next to one’s cotton-swab art work creation, makes the timing all worth while ❤️
Gold’s Gym gets going even earlier than we could make it there, but had to have breakfast 1st & fuel up, lol! These dark pants used to fit me really well, but after 2 surgeries and dropping 20 lbs, which seems to have held steady for several weeks now, I may need a new pair ☺️
I mostly walked, carrying a soft, easy to grip, light weight ball (maybe 1lb or so?). I’d 1st come across the idea of doing that while walking on an early track-walk at The Y, also close by, fairly shortly after my 2nd surgery, but hadn’t been able to replicate it much since then til lately.
SilverSneakers calls a variation of this a Carry Exercise & has a great article on it!
It’s my reblog post for the day 😊
And, as my Garmin Tracker let me know after, my moderate to vigorous intensity minutes this week are already 2x my minimum goal of 150 minutes per week (Mon-Sun), which is more a good health fitness level, vs a maintaining level. But it all takes time, or time’ ll take it’s toll, lol! 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist by Felipe Adan Lerma – Twitter Excerpt SeriesLooking back at older work, like my 80s acrylics or 2000s water soluble oils, can be lots of things : sobering 😂 and, when I spot patterns of motifs or preferences in my work, very helpful for me, enabling me to see enduring patterns of interests. The same, it turns out, even with its own variations, is true for other art forms I’ve worked out most my life, like writing, whether patterns of expression and beliefs within my blog posts, or, in the case of The Old American Artist – a semi-autobiographical literally fiction-like novella, connections right back to my most enduring focus. Art ❤️
- My Return to Regular Pricing @FineArtAmerica July 2020It’s been a few months since I started my $1 pricing markup experiment on Fine Art America. It was a worthwhile experiment, where I was hoping to generate more interest in my work in general, plus rack up a few low profit but visibility expanding sales 😊
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Painting In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Details One Week ApartI’ve worked on Lady in Paris 1889 in-between some smaller watercolor (vs acrylic pieces), though a lot of the new touches to this work have been watercolor paint w/matte acrylic medium, basically making it an acrylic, but with some watercolor features, like the particular pigments I really wanted to use 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Update with SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandLast week I post a more in-depth post, pictures & info, of the SilverSneakers Stability class Sheila and I take with Curt Holland at Gold’s Gym here in Austin, promising to update with a shot I thought I’d taken but, well, didn’t take, lol! That’s the shot above 😊
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Midnight in Paris” Viewed a Decade Later – Better Than I’d Realized – 5 Stars +Yet, familiar as it was, watching it again yesterday, half in the afternoon, the other half before bed (yeah, a luxury of both staying-home and being retired ❤️), remembering how enchanted we’d been seeing this together, ten years ago – it was like it was brand new again!
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Sold My 1st Face Mask, a Paris Mask! @FineArtAmerica!A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask! Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
- Happy 4th of July 2020! 🇺🇸We will surely make it through these times as we have other pandemics, wars, and establishing and keeping our democratic republic ❤️ Below are several sayings I feel go to the core of my feelings about our country, America 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html