Today’ll be my longest time yet at the Old Bakery & Emporium.
50+ artists and myself are bringing in over 150 art pieces: 2D, sculpture, jewelry and much more, all created by fellow artists like myself age 50+ and living in the Austin area. This will be our December gallery show til beginning of 2020 😊
The reason this’ll be so long for me is, several of us are working the intake and hanging of the show! I hope to take pics to post in tomorrow’s My Yesterday in Pictures. But first, I gotta gird myself for not only the drive into and back from downtown, lol! – but also for the kind of exertion something like this is gonna take. I’ve done enough of these in the past to know the chaos, confusion, and attention whiplash to expect. What I don’t know what to expect is doing something at this scale (vs 2-3 artists with their prepared picture lists etc) in years, and, after my two surgeries. Well. We’ll see; I’m hopeful ☺️
Sheila’s already planned a goodie bag of energy bars, banana, nut mix, and anything else I’m willing to take in & think I can consume, lol! And she’s preparing an early lunch for me! She also wanted to fix me a salad or such but there’ll be no time to sit (or stand) and eat. Just gonna have to – do it!
Then Friday evening’s the reception, and, right now, looks like we’ll be able to take the 6 year old. That’d definitely be a treat 😊 We’ve always had a good time at the Bakery’s receptions, lol!
And, today is also my oldest girl’s birthday ❤️
A lot in the mix. If I can hold up today, even if I’m trashed and have to really rest tomorrow, that’ll be a biggie….
Best look at yesterday’s pic of a weird temperature co-incidence between Austin & Paris, plus pics of my acrylic painting experiment is in My Yesterday in Pictures, Dec 03’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
Related Amazon Search & Products
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- 7 Expert Tricks To Improve Your Author Newsletter | David Gaughran“There is so much more you can do with author newsletter these days beyond simply telling your fans that you have a new book.”
- Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic ❤️ Adan’s PhotoPoems 💕PhotoPoem sayings 💕 Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic – “We are mirrors…”
- On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp Daleo 😊“She often writes that she paints intuitively, from the heart, finding any suggestion of image within her process itself, an amazing feat I “sometimes” feel I pull off 😏 ”
- In the Egg # 2 by Francisco Bravo CabreraFrancisco is an exceptionally prolific artist, with work that ranges from lush to whimsical or elegant.
- Villa Ladera – Private Hillside Escape * Pura Vida in Costa Rica! ❤️“…absolutely gorgeous, with 3 bedrooms- all with their own huge bathroom and shower! The sparkling pool and the seating area is just perfect for grilling and hanging out. And the location??!! ITS a 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND DOZENS OF WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS!”
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Golden’s Clear Tar Gel – Messy, Tricky, and Wonderful Results! 😊“I was “very” hesitant to try Clear Tar Gel out, but had gotten to a point with a small acrylic work where either I chunked it, or tried this. I just hadn’t been able to keep the look I created when wet, no matter how much glaze medium & such I used; mostly in regard … Read more
- Manet made the doodles in his letters look effortless … by using tracing paper | Art and design | The Guardian“of the illustrated letters: “They are always described as breezy, virtuosic and effortless, and dashed off in a moment. But what I discovered is that most of these things seem to have been traced from more searching and careful drawings.”
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html