Today’ll be my longest time yet at the Old Bakery & Emporium.
50+ artists and myself are bringing in over 150 art pieces: 2D, sculpture, jewelry and much more, all created by fellow artists like myself age 50+ and living in the Austin area. This will be our December gallery show til beginning of 2020 😊
The reason this’ll be so long for me is, several of us are working the intake and hanging of the show! I hope to take pics to post in tomorrow’s My Yesterday in Pictures. But first, I gotta gird myself for not only the drive into and back from downtown, lol! – but also for the kind of exertion something like this is gonna take. I’ve done enough of these in the past to know the chaos, confusion, and attention whiplash to expect. What I don’t know what to expect is doing something at this scale (vs 2-3 artists with their prepared picture lists etc) in years, and, after my two surgeries. Well. We’ll see; I’m hopeful ☺️
Sheila’s already planned a goodie bag of energy bars, banana, nut mix, and anything else I’m willing to take in & think I can consume, lol! And she’s preparing an early lunch for me! She also wanted to fix me a salad or such but there’ll be no time to sit (or stand) and eat. Just gonna have to – do it!
Then Friday evening’s the reception, and, right now, looks like we’ll be able to take the 6 year old. That’d definitely be a treat 😊 We’ve always had a good time at the Bakery’s receptions, lol!
And, today is also my oldest girl’s birthday ❤️
A lot in the mix. If I can hold up today, even if I’m trashed and have to really rest tomorrow, that’ll be a biggie….
Best look at yesterday’s pic of a weird temperature co-incidence between Austin & Paris, plus pics of my acrylic painting experiment is in My Yesterday in Pictures, Dec 03’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
Related Amazon Search & Products
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.5.2“Slowly, the left side of his face re-appeared from beneath the cream and beard.”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 23 – Sunset Dock (Vermont) , Uploaded 04.15.16“This begins a nice series of shots I took in Vermont various times my wife and I’ve been there. I love visiting her home state….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.5.1“Arturo’s face, he felt, resembled a mesh of stone, chiseled both sharp and softly, at least until he shaved….”
- My Holiday 2020 Amazon Affiliated Recommended Items My Wife and I Have Bought and Like – Women’s Tops with Thumb HolesShe (my wife) says they’re comfortable, easy to move in, keep her warm, and gets her lots of compliments both in our senior fitness classes and from our daughters and younger ladies. Yeah, win / win! ♥️
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.3“…after he transferred the new images to their old laptop, they arrowed-down their day in pictures in silence.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.2“Arturo felt he was on the verge of a new visual frontier. The short Vermont summer stretched itself full for both Arturo and Rosetta. Morning light began before five. And evenings glowed past nine.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist“Prolific, to describe Regina and her body of work, feels like saying the world is round and filled with astounding diversity of life….”
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html