My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Setting Up the Austin Area Artists’ 2019 Show at the Old Bakery & Emporium ❤️
I was there a bit early since I was to help with the art take-in, 52 artists with over 150 pieces art! Half a dozen ladies, along with the curator, Kay, seen below in the light color top hanging the red-yellow floral w/blue background, already had hung a few early birds’ pictures. Plus, they had tables and supplies and check-in sheets all lined up and ready. Kay had two pedestals ready for me when my work arrived.
The right two pieces are 11×14 metal pieces of two of my photos, Austin Pink Sunset and White Blue Cluster. The original is an 18×24 2006 very thick texture oil, Hackberries 😊
Above, are Kay and other ladies hanging 3 works on a line, the only way to fit 150 pieces of art in the space! And incredible accomplishment!
And some of the art pieces simply took some doing! But there were lots of folks to help out —
Resulting in art filled walls!
After several hours, it was time for a well earned break – salads and subs 😊
Then back to receive the final legs of deliveries from the 52 Austin area artists who were lucky to choose to participate in this year’s Christmas show….
By the time I was ready to head back home, only the final hallways of art remained to be finished. Kay, the Bakery’s curator is to the right, and J, the director had just passed by with good words and was headed to check the downstairs gallerit’s and gift rooms.
Friday, we all return for the show’s reception, 5-7 pm. Sheila and I are hoping to have the grandson w/us ❤️ That’s when we relax, eat from among the treats we’re all bringing, and just have a good time 💕
If you would like to visit the Old Bakery& Emporium, or inquire about showing your art or hand crafted items, please call 512.974.1300, or follow the links below —
1006 Congress Ave, Austin Texas
Open Tue-Sat, 9am-4pm
All in all, it was an exhausting yet very fulfilling day ☺️
Thanks so much everyone! I hope to have pics of Friday’s reception too!!
My Day Ahead series posts, an intermittent series, elaborates on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
[…] is slightly less so, including wiring my 2nd 6×6 (still unnamed!) for hopefully delivery to the Old Bakery & Emporium Wednesday morning ❤️ All the best everyone! 💕 […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
So many great pieces of art, it’s sure to be a wonderful show!
LikeLiked by 1 person
There are I thought, some true gems in this show! As part of the work crew I got to see a lot of the art close up as it was checked in, and this one elderly (we’re all elderly in this group actually, lol!) artist 👩🎤 had the most beautiful colors in her work. We couldn’t even tell if they were oils or watercolors or what! Turned out to be acrylics! I hope I get to talk w/her at the reception! 😊