Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Shaking up my art offers 🎨
Today, the first full day not taking antibiotics in two weeks – I changed the pricing on all my prints and gift items, plus my licensing offers – all the items I have control over at Fine Art America!!!
Yes, deserved 3 exclamation points, lol! 😊
And, I’ve created my first stand along post since March 21st to show a little more about it!
Yesterday I mentioned Sheila & I practiced a little social distancing-real presence visiting with our youngest girl and her husband and of course the 7 year old, Max ❤️ Also a 1st in what now seems a very long time.
He went in the house while Grandma and I hid Easter eggs around the back yard, and once he’d come back out he hunted ‘em all down. Near the end of the hunt I took an iPhone telephoto shot with him showing us the new chrysalis’ growing in their carefully cultivated garden 🦋 😊
Stay steady everyone, I know it’s a struggle, or at least is for us 😂
Maybe the country, and us, are also in chrysalis ❤️
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, Dr Mirkin poses and answers the question – Why You Should Exercise During the COVID-19 Pandemic, a short important read – https://www.drmirkin.com/fitness/should-you-exercise-during-the-covid-19-pandemic.html . Included in the article is a welcome needed caution-reminder re “over exertion” and our immunity cells.
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.4“Only the colorful cows on canvases, t-shirts, and life size embellished sculptures reminded him of Texas, but not of his own art….”
- Skydancer the Book, By Our Daughter, Tania, Now Available in Spanish! – Bailarina del cieloMany of my readers are familiar with my posts detailing our youngest daughter’s readings and book adventures with her illustrated children’s book, Skydancer! It’s now is also available in Spanish in a beautifully produced paper edition – Bailarina del cielo – Ballerina of the Sky!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.3“‘It’s a new visual language for me,’ he told Rosetta at a local artists’ show….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html