Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Shaking up my art offers 🎨
Today, the first full day not taking antibiotics in two weeks – I changed the pricing on all my prints and gift items, plus my licensing offers – all the items I have control over at Fine Art America!!!
Yes, deserved 3 exclamation points, lol! 😊
And, I’ve created my first stand along post since March 21st to show a little more about it!
Yesterday I mentioned Sheila & I practiced a little social distancing-real presence visiting with our youngest girl and her husband and of course the 7 year old, Max ❤️ Also a 1st in what now seems a very long time.
He went in the house while Grandma and I hid Easter eggs around the back yard, and once he’d come back out he hunted ‘em all down. Near the end of the hunt I took an iPhone telephoto shot with him showing us the new chrysalis’ growing in their carefully cultivated garden 🦋 😊
Stay steady everyone, I know it’s a struggle, or at least is for us 😂
Maybe the country, and us, are also in chrysalis ❤️
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, Dr Mirkin poses and answers the question – Why You Should Exercise During the COVID-19 Pandemic, a short important read – https://www.drmirkin.com/fitness/should-you-exercise-during-the-covid-19-pandemic.html . Included in the article is a welcome needed caution-reminder re “over exertion” and our immunity cells.
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 14, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay” : circa 2012I would hope Sheila and I get to make at least one more wonderful extended trip to Paris 🙏 ❤️ 🇫🇷
- August 13, 2022 – My 1st Back to Back SilverSneakers 45 Minute Zoom Classes : Circuit and Yoga!!What’s particularly nice and that I really like about how SilverSneakers has their class info organized, is that one can do nearly any kind of search top of their class listings page….
- August 12, 2022 – Texas TOD ( Tourist Orientated Designation ) Sign Go-Fund-Me for #PrimalGalleryDSExpanding on yesterday’s post, there’s a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in – Primal Gallery! Joe the owner literally built his gallery from the ground up….
- August 11, 2022 – Aging Gracefully, Riding the Tide of a Busy DayHad wanted to write about a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in ( Primal Gallery ), but….
- August 10, 2022 – A Beginner’s ( Layman’s ) View : Today’s #Inflation Report on #Food and #EnergyI came across several good articles, and felt The Hilll’s piece particularly well balanced and thoughtful, and, unlike as has been the case with many complex subjects, like the economy and climate and clean energy, not initially headline-presented in over-cheerily words.
- August 09, 2022 – Revisiting #FestivalBeachFoodForest with Max the 9-Year OldAnd while Max helped with some watering, I asked Karen about a bright berry cluster in a small tree the morning light was glowing on —
- August 08, 2022 – Bingo! At #TheLadyBird’s 55+ Residences #AustinTexasAfter a full day of live online SilverSneakers exercise classes, painting…and of course Sheila’s wonderful meals – Sheila and I, plus the 9 year old and his mom, had a good old-fashioned Bingo bash, lol! ❤️
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html