Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Shaking up my art offers 🎨
Today, the first full day not taking antibiotics in two weeks – I changed the pricing on all my prints and gift items, plus my licensing offers – all the items I have control over at Fine Art America!!!
Yes, deserved 3 exclamation points, lol! 😊
And, I’ve created my first stand along post since March 21st to show a little more about it!
Yesterday I mentioned Sheila & I practiced a little social distancing-real presence visiting with our youngest girl and her husband and of course the 7 year old, Max ❤️ Also a 1st in what now seems a very long time.
He went in the house while Grandma and I hid Easter eggs around the back yard, and once he’d come back out he hunted ‘em all down. Near the end of the hunt I took an iPhone telephoto shot with him showing us the new chrysalis’ growing in their carefully cultivated garden 🦋 😊
Stay steady everyone, I know it’s a struggle, or at least is for us 😂
Maybe the country, and us, are also in chrysalis ❤️
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, Dr Mirkin poses and answers the question – Why You Should Exercise During the COVID-19 Pandemic, a short important read – https://www.drmirkin.com/fitness/should-you-exercise-during-the-covid-19-pandemic.html . Included in the article is a welcome needed caution-reminder re “over exertion” and our immunity cells.
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 20, 2021 – Happy Father’s Day!Xxxxxxxx
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html