Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Downtown Austin April 2020
A very short post tonight, kinda late & tired, even if in a good way, lol!
Here’s a link and sample of my son Philip’s pictures of downtown Austin taken very recently. He used to live in a high rise downtown but has a nice place nearby now.
It’s kind of amazing the difference from the usual student and tourist frenzy. It’s kind of welcome, though wished it could have come about without the pain. But without the closures, believe me, there’d be no social distancing going on on any of the streets in his photos!
That’s Matthew McConaughey on the sorta-mural of course. I referenced a neat info-spot he created recently showing how to make a homemade cloth mask on a recent post 😊
Stay well everyone! Enjoy the art in downtown Austin ❤️
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Here’s a link to a very colorful prolific artist living in Spain from the U.S. He loves comments and responding and communicating about music and art and what’s happening in Spain – https://eretxa.wordpress.com/ 👍
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 19, 2020 – Turning 70 in One Month Yet Feeling Like 16 Still Stuck in Time – But, This Time I Get to Vote“I remember distinctly hearing this song many places many times through several years while in high school, but especially early on.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.4“… he felt his body resting upon the bed.”
- Aging Gracefully During Covid-19 : The Seasons – and Hopefully The Times – Are A Changin’“Doubts about whether 70 would actually be that major a marker for me, in terms of how hard and how far to push myself, held me back from developing thIs post though, until today!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.3“Crying for movement, his body ached for down time from the active stillness of painting.”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 15 – Yoga Creativity and Awareness, Digital Art circa 2016“I’d very much begun to think ‘digital’ was the way for me to go by this time in early 2016, but I’d both begun to see my technical limitations and feel a growing reluctance within myself to….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.2“Arturo began to search for an emerging wholeness in the images.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Laurie @retsebez“Laurie’s tweets are something I’ve only recently found myself looking for more of….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html