Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Happy Earth Day 2020 Everyone! 😊 🌎
Just a very short post today. Exhausted from a huge but very good morning grocery shopping, some really nice long walks before the heat returns.
Plus we got to hear our youngest girl a friend do a bilingual reading of her illustrated children’s book, Skydancer. I hope to have more info how to see it (it was a live feed).
The day itself was mostly drizzly-rainy but nice cool vs 90+ degrees a few days ago (90s coming again very soon), but then the sky semi-cleared with gorgeous breaks, almost fissures, among the clouds.
It was a good day to enjoy the reduced pollution, fresher air, and of course Earth Day 😊
Every breath from a freshened Earth, is a prayer and its answer ❤️
Keep hope everyone! We’re in it together! 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
“Jane Goodall says coronavirus arose from our disrespect for nature”
This is a post I linked to in yesterday’s Covid-19 series post, figured it was that good, lol! Truly though, a wonder article, great images, wonderful information!
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.20.1“Nearer their home, the church bells clanging to ten, and chuckling because their hands and elbows kept knocking in the dark….”
- January 27, 2021 – Rushing Creativity Late in the Day When Tired Results in a Learnable Mess, lol!“I won’t deny it. I don’t really like my painting. But I do see somethings I like — “
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.3“When quiet found a moment to be heard, their breaths warmed the scent of salt and moisture on their hands and thighs.”
- January 26, 2021 – When Creativity and Chores Collide, lol!Well, it’s past 5pm, didn’t get to paint, but sure got more than a couple of handfuls of chores done, plus, a little touch of art.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.2“Arturo spread their warm worn blanket, thin but protecting, alongside the fold-out windbreak meant for the winds in winter.”
- January 25, 2021 – New Watercolor Upload to Fine Art America, Magenta MountainMagenta Mountain In a sign this is as good a rendition to other folks as to myself, I received two comments on Fine Art America within the hour of its posting!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.1“At the city’s boundary wall, they stopped, looked back at the lights of the hotel, held each other briefly with tenderness….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html