Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Busy Hiatus from Posting – Whew! 😂
And, happy belated Mother’s Day to everyone too! 😊
Besides painting and finalizing details for renewing our current rental lease into early spring, we also got to spend a truly lovely afternoon social distant visiting with the youngest girl, her husband, and of course the 7 year old ❤️
We played ball, ate, talking; Max showed off one of their two kitties, Lumi —
Plus in between Max hammed it up showing off new faces he’s cooked up while in Covid-19 distancing, lol!
Another treat was sharing a Kindle book (via my iPhone) I recently got with Max that got everybody interested, Born to Dance: Celebrating the Wonder of Childhood.
It’s an absolutely amazing inspiring testament to the young human spirit, which I truly believe never’s completely gone from within us, if ever at all, lol!
It features children from very young, 3 or so, mid-teens.
Max was enthralled!
I wrote a review of it yesterday and once it’s up I’ll do an individual post for it 😊
Stay well everyone! It’s pouring rain this morning here in Austin, but we’ll take it, so cooling and fresh ☔️ ☺️
Suggested Link :
I’d posted this to Facebook recently – Drone Disguised as Hummingbird Captures Incredible Footage of Monarch Butterfly Swarm | Fstoppers https://fstoppers.com/documentary/drone-disguised-hummingbird-captures-incredible-footage-monarch-butterfly-swarm-480714 . Another amazing thing to experience, via PBS! ❤️ 🦋
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
- September 19, 2020 – Turning 70 in One Month Yet Feeling Like 16 Still Stuck in Time – But, This Time I Get to Vote“I remember distinctly hearing this song many places many times through several years while in high school, but especially early on.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.4“… he felt his body resting upon the bed.”
- Aging Gracefully During Covid-19 : The Seasons – and Hopefully The Times – Are A Changin’“Doubts about whether 70 would actually be that major a marker for me, in terms of how hard and how far to push myself, held me back from developing thIs post though, until today!“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html