A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask!
Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
I’ve added images of a couple more samples, plus a sample page, and links of course 😊
As per the options when purchasing a mask, the image, like the one above, can be recentered to better showcase the focal point or section of the painting or photo one likes best.
The top image, Time at the Musee d’Orsay, which sold, was perfect as is. Squares seems to work that way more so than rectangles etc I think.
Each product Fine Art America offers has its advantages for circles, vertical or horizontal rectangles etc.
Below is a sample screenshot from just one page of mask samples of my work. The link below should take you to the starting page.
Below, is a carefully recentered depiction of a panorama, images usually best suited for yoga mats & towels, but chosen carefully, face mask crops can be found there too 😊
That’s all for now – oh, and I’ve returned my markup prices to at or close to suggested for all my items on FAA, from prints to coffee mugs. Many weren’t ever, or much, affected anyway, But I felt it was time to return to normal markup, not a big percent of the item price anyway ❤️
Stay strong everyone, stay creative, stay hopeful! 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
An interesting side note about the suggested Paris links/images above, my wife and I are literally today, as I write this post, watching Midnight in Paris via Amazon Prime. Saw half this afternoon, and plan for the rest tonight 😊
Our perspective of this film, which we loved nearly ten years ago when we saw it, is so enhanced & more nuanced because of our 5 1/2 week detour to Paris from Vermont to Texas Nov/Dec 2012 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.18.1“One of the nicer things Arturo and Rosetta had learned from years of living in Galveston was the enjoyment of living near nature.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.3“Senior classes, in general, were too non-stop, with little variety, and little information about how each routine benefited them. The idea seemed to be to….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html