A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask!
Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
I’ve added images of a couple more samples, plus a sample page, and links of course 😊
As per the options when purchasing a mask, the image, like the one above, can be recentered to better showcase the focal point or section of the painting or photo one likes best.
The top image, Time at the Musee d’Orsay, which sold, was perfect as is. Squares seems to work that way more so than rectangles etc I think.
Each product Fine Art America offers has its advantages for circles, vertical or horizontal rectangles etc.
Below is a sample screenshot from just one page of mask samples of my work. The link below should take you to the starting page.
Below, is a carefully recentered depiction of a panorama, images usually best suited for yoga mats & towels, but chosen carefully, face mask crops can be found there too 😊
That’s all for now – oh, and I’ve returned my markup prices to at or close to suggested for all my items on FAA, from prints to coffee mugs. Many weren’t ever, or much, affected anyway, But I felt it was time to return to normal markup, not a big percent of the item price anyway ❤️
Stay strong everyone, stay creative, stay hopeful! 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
An interesting side note about the suggested Paris links/images above, my wife and I are literally today, as I write this post, watching Midnight in Paris via Amazon Prime. Saw half this afternoon, and plan for the rest tonight 😊
Our perspective of this film, which we loved nearly ten years ago when we saw it, is so enhanced & more nuanced because of our 5 1/2 week detour to Paris from Vermont to Texas Nov/Dec 2012 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.11.1“ It would be lunch time soon Arturo sensed….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.10.3“ …at the far end of the table, across from the side he had chosen to go down….”
- I Need Newsletter Feedback From Fellow Artists / Creatives 08.11.20“I’ve finally come to the point I’m willing to force myself to create a newsletter, lol….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.10.2“Her clash of ancestors….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.10.1“Galveston, initially, proved almost as problematic as it did promising.“
- Easy Morning – circa 2020 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoems“I didn’t ask why I felt so good….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.9.2“The sergeant reached down to the plain wood table beside him, pinched a small safety razor, and lifted it up to the room.“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html