A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask!
Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
I’ve added images of a couple more samples, plus a sample page, and links of course 😊
As per the options when purchasing a mask, the image, like the one above, can be recentered to better showcase the focal point or section of the painting or photo one likes best.
The top image, Time at the Musee d’Orsay, which sold, was perfect as is. Squares seems to work that way more so than rectangles etc I think.
Each product Fine Art America offers has its advantages for circles, vertical or horizontal rectangles etc.
Below is a sample screenshot from just one page of mask samples of my work. The link below should take you to the starting page.
Below, is a carefully recentered depiction of a panorama, images usually best suited for yoga mats & towels, but chosen carefully, face mask crops can be found there too 😊
That’s all for now – oh, and I’ve returned my markup prices to at or close to suggested for all my items on FAA, from prints to coffee mugs. Many weren’t ever, or much, affected anyway, But I felt it was time to return to normal markup, not a big percent of the item price anyway ❤️
Stay strong everyone, stay creative, stay hopeful! 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
An interesting side note about the suggested Paris links/images above, my wife and I are literally today, as I write this post, watching Midnight in Paris via Amazon Prime. Saw half this afternoon, and plan for the rest tonight 😊
Our perspective of this film, which we loved nearly ten years ago when we saw it, is so enhanced & more nuanced because of our 5 1/2 week detour to Paris from Vermont to Texas Nov/Dec 2012 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html