A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask!
Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
I’ve added images of a couple more samples, plus a sample page, and links of course 😊
As per the options when purchasing a mask, the image, like the one above, can be recentered to better showcase the focal point or section of the painting or photo one likes best.
The top image, Time at the Musee d’Orsay, which sold, was perfect as is. Squares seems to work that way more so than rectangles etc I think.
Each product Fine Art America offers has its advantages for circles, vertical or horizontal rectangles etc.
Below is a sample screenshot from just one page of mask samples of my work. The link below should take you to the starting page.
Below, is a carefully recentered depiction of a panorama, images usually best suited for yoga mats & towels, but chosen carefully, face mask crops can be found there too 😊
That’s all for now – oh, and I’ve returned my markup prices to at or close to suggested for all my items on FAA, from prints to coffee mugs. Many weren’t ever, or much, affected anyway, But I felt it was time to return to normal markup, not a big percent of the item price anyway ❤️
Stay strong everyone, stay creative, stay hopeful! 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
An interesting side note about the suggested Paris links/images above, my wife and I are literally today, as I write this post, watching Midnight in Paris via Amazon Prime. Saw half this afternoon, and plan for the rest tonight 😊
Our perspective of this film, which we loved nearly ten years ago when we saw it, is so enhanced & more nuanced because of our 5 1/2 week detour to Paris from Vermont to Texas Nov/Dec 2012 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 17, 2022 – Art Delivery to Cypress Grill Austin for a Creative Arts Society Rotating Member ShowingI’m happy to post I’m placing my 1st piece of art work at a Creative Arts Society member venue in over a year and a half!
- January 16, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Fantasy Landscape – New 16×20 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingFantasy Landscape is currently residing at the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the Texas State Capital. It’s a super playful acrylic I didn’t realize would be “so much” a landscape as it turned out, lol! All part of the “discovery” process inside each artist, often call the landscape inside, probably in more senses than one, as Joan Mitchell has alluded to.
- January 15, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Blue Impressionist Abstract 1Third of my 3 uploaded acrylic color blocks, each 12×24 inches on gallery wrapped canvas, Blue gives me a triad of sorts, the other two paintings being red and yellow. A link to related blog posts is – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Impressionist+abstract I’ve always like panoramas, even in my….
- January 14, 2022 – Painting + Capturing Photos of the Sides of 2 #ImpressionistAbstract Panoramas Accepted by Art for the People Gallery AustinA few posts ago I announced about my art audition for an upcoming show at Austin local gallery, Art for the People, and mentioned I’d had a couple of my Impressionist Abstract panoramas chosen! One, the red version, already had its sides painted, but the newer blue version didn’t, so I got to work right away. Like I tell folks who like hearing ’bout how I put these together, painting the sides almost always takes as long or longer than the painting! Why?
- January 13, 2022 – 2 New Works In-Progress : Good Conversation + Healthy Vines Happy Hearts – #AbstractPainting #LyricalAbstraction #TheAdjacentPossibleWasn’t sure what I wanted to paint this particular day, just really needed to 😊 I’ve been reading a creativity book, The Adjacent Possible; filled with good ideas, one of which emphasizes “just starting.” A concept the author calls zero to 1, which she explains is like this huge leap, from nothing, to something. She says it over and over, all different ways, and I understood it. First intellectually. Then emotionally. And today, physically.
- January 12, 2022 – Auditioned 3 Paintings at #ArtForThePeopleGallery, Snuck in 3 Unannounced Works, Got 4 of 6 Accepted!!!Well, I didn’t really “sneak” 3 additional works into my art audition at Art for the People Gallery here in Austin — but I did pack 3 extra pieces into my car & after they’d seen the 3 they’d asked to see, I asked them if they’d like to see some even newer work, basically blocks of color, with texture, that I had with me? And they said yes! The 3 they first asked to see….
- January 11, 2022 – Adan’s #ArtPoems / #PhotoPoems : Light is But Darkness Feeling…I’ve had a PhotoPoems / Photo Poems series of posts seems since near when I 1st started my blog, and was tempted to call this verse, for Angel, a PhotoPoem also. But even though I’ve a few posts tying poem and art work together, I don’t think that would be in the spirit of the thought behind the poems anymore. An art poem, I feel instinctively, is….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html