A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask!
Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
I’ve added images of a couple more samples, plus a sample page, and links of course 😊
As per the options when purchasing a mask, the image, like the one above, can be recentered to better showcase the focal point or section of the painting or photo one likes best.
The top image, Time at the Musee d’Orsay, which sold, was perfect as is. Squares seems to work that way more so than rectangles etc I think.
Each product Fine Art America offers has its advantages for circles, vertical or horizontal rectangles etc.
Below is a sample screenshot from just one page of mask samples of my work. The link below should take you to the starting page.
Below, is a carefully recentered depiction of a panorama, images usually best suited for yoga mats & towels, but chosen carefully, face mask crops can be found there too 😊
That’s all for now – oh, and I’ve returned my markup prices to at or close to suggested for all my items on FAA, from prints to coffee mugs. Many weren’t ever, or much, affected anyway, But I felt it was time to return to normal markup, not a big percent of the item price anyway ❤️
Stay strong everyone, stay creative, stay hopeful! 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
An interesting side note about the suggested Paris links/images above, my wife and I are literally today, as I write this post, watching Midnight in Paris via Amazon Prime. Saw half this afternoon, and plan for the rest tonight 😊
Our perspective of this film, which we loved nearly ten years ago when we saw it, is so enhanced & more nuanced because of our 5 1/2 week detour to Paris from Vermont to Texas Nov/Dec 2012 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 15, 2021 – Placing a Few More WordAds in My Posts, For NowJust a quick post to let folks know I’ll have a few more WordAds in my posts. I’ve had one or so at or near the bottom of my posts, now I’ll also have one or more in the sidebar.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.2“Arturo had arrived along this stretch of the Mediterranean with Rosetta less than a year ago….”
- January 14, 2021 – Grande Roue de Paris Night, Photography circa 2012, Adan’s PhotoPoemsGrande Roue de Paris Night, Photography – Adan’s PhotoPoems, “Reaching into the heights of night….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.1“Freshly bathed and dressed in the deep blues of the ocean night nearby, Arturo entered the main ballroom reserved for art shows, weddings, graduations, conventions, and political gatherings. Almost anything anyone could pay or trade for.”
- January 13, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 5 – (Non-Professional) Challenges Photographing Painting NuancesYesterday I posted a couple of my watercolor renditions of my mini-Monet’s Garden series of posts, but was immediately unhappy with how one of the two appeared on screen.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.16.2“At the entrance to the grande fortress hotel, set from the beach to midway up the rough hill facing the ocean….”
- January 12, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 4 – Learning Lessons Doing Repetition VariationsPreviously, in Part 3 of this mini series, I showcased my 1st watercolor (seen below) keyed off an original oil of 2001, itself keyed off an original photo of the same year.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html