An interesting most viewed results on my Fine Art America site this past viewing period —
Plus, as surprising, was the fact 4 of my top 6 most viewed images were Paris themed, 2 of the remainder were also from places we’ve visited (New York & Vermont), followed by most viewed “period” of an Austin pink sunset 😊
On top of that I’ve apparently never included an image of Arm Chair View Paris in one of my blog posts before!
Well we’re remedying that here now ❤️
So my top 6 viewed images (see pic below the list) are —
- Arm Chair View Paris – BW watercolor on 6×6 gallery wrap canvas on absorbent ground circa 2020 –
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/arm-chair-view-paris-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related, Black and White art posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/adans-black-and-white-art/
- Central Park Record Early March Cold Circa 2007 – 8×10 oil circa 2006 (or so) –
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/central-park-record-early-march-cold-circa-2007-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related post (painting included in Javits Center art show during March when I took the photo for above painting) – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/10/10/adans-images-3-san-antonio-riverwalk-painting-circa-2003/
- Time at the Musee d’Orsay – (BW photography circa 2011) –
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/time-at-the-musee-dorsay-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2013/05/29/paris-in-5-12-weeks-photos-10-horloge-du-musee-dorsay-day-11-1-of-2/
- Paris Dreams (sold) – watercolor on 6×6 gallery wrap canvas on absorbent ground circa 2021 –
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/paris-dreams-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/12/14/adans-newest-art-upload-to-fine-art-america-paris-dreams-watercolor-on-absorbent-ground-uploaded-12-11-20/
- Break of Light Mallets Bay Vt – photography circa 2016
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/break-of-light-mallets-bay-vt-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related, Vermont blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Vermont+
- Austin Hike and Bike Trail, Train Trestle 1 Sunset Triptych Right (now usually called, Austin Pink Sunset 😊) circa 2016
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/austin-hike-and-bike-trail-train-trestle-1-sunset-triptych-right-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/12/25/austin-pink-sunset-circa-2017-❤
It’s amazing to me how the winds of views circulates among my images, and I imagine many artists’ images on FAA.
I’ll take that as a good thing. Interest circulates – among new work, old work, and most anything related.
Yes. I’ll take that as a good think indeed 💕
Stay well everyone! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “black and white art” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊