Sunday, August 14, 2016
Time at the Musee d’Orsay
© Felipe Adan Lerma
I’ve used this image for the cover of one of my small Paris photo memoir books, Day 11, and recently uploaded it to Fine Art America (FAA).
My memoir photo book itself is available on Amazon, at –
On FAA, my image is available in over a dozen print-on-demand modes.
Included are not only prints and posters (with archival inks & acid free paper), but also tote bags, throw pillows, and even shower curtains 🙂
And on FAA’s related site, pixels.com, specialty items, like 60 inch diameter beach towels, are also included.
I hope you’ll take a look at this & my other Paris images.
I’ll also be featuring this particular image on these FAA’s Paris photos pages –
Time at the Musee d’Orsay currently has over 3500 views on FAA and has been featured in these Fine Art America artist groups –
My original Paris image, Musee d’Orsay now currently has over 23,000 views! – thank u all so much! 🙏
“1000 Views On 1 Image” curated by Christopher James @seadogpc1
“Artists Cards Fine Art Greeting Cards” curated by Beth Vesseur @Monteuville
“Arts Fantastic World” curated by Romuald Wasielewski
“Bath And Spa Prints” curated by Jenn Pointer @jennspoint
“The World We See” curated by Robyn King @byrdROBYN
“USA Photographers” curated by Judy Vincent @JudyVincent74
Sample Comments for Time at the Musee d’Orsay
Timeless piece of work. Fantastic capture Felipe with the combination of Black and white and a dash of color. L/F
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous, love it!!!
This is a sample tweet you can catch on my Twitter page : @FelipeAdanLerma
Paris Coffee Mug Gifts at FAA © Felipe Adan Lerma – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma/collections/paris/coffee+mugs
I’ve also a very large collection of other images I’m adding to, such as for Vermont, Black & White Photography, Florals, Austin Texas, and even gift writings, all at Fine Art America.
Thank you so much for coming by (smiles),
Namaste – con Dios – Peace be with you
My Amazon Search Products Page
You can also begin a new search from any image 😊
My Latest Posts
- In the Egg # 2 by Francisco Bravo CabreraFrancisco is an exceptionally prolific artist, with work that ranges from lush to whimsical or elegant.
- Villa Ladera – Private Hillside Escape * Pura Vida in Costa Rica! ❤️“…absolutely gorgeous, with 3 bedrooms- all with their own huge bathroom and shower! The sparkling pool and the seating area is just perfect for grilling and hanging out. And the location??!! ITS a 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND DOZENS OF WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS!”
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Golden’s Clear Tar Gel – Messy, Tricky, and Wonderful Results! 😊“I was “very” hesitant to try Clear Tar Gel out, but had gotten to a point with a small acrylic work where either I chunked it, or tried this. I just hadn’t been able to keep the look I created when wet, no matter how much glaze medium & such I used; mostly in regard … Read more
- Manet made the doodles in his letters look effortless … by using tracing paper | Art and design | The Guardian“of the illustrated letters: “They are always described as breezy, virtuosic and effortless, and dashed off in a moment. But what I discovered is that most of these things seem to have been traced from more searching and careful drawings.”
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Knives Out” – a Charmer with Daniel Craig+++ 😊“I left the theatre and spent the evening wondering if my obsession that Knives Out was a grand modernized tribute to Agatha Christie was just my imagination, and my limited exposure to the wide variety of mystery niches in books and film.”
My Related Posts From My Blog