Sunday, August 14, 2016
Time at the Musee d’Orsay
© Felipe Adan Lerma
I’ve used this image for the cover of one of my small Paris photo memoir books, Day 11, and recently uploaded it to Fine Art America (FAA).
My memoir photo book itself is available on Amazon, at –
On FAA, my image is available in over a dozen print-on-demand modes.
Included are not only prints and posters (with archival inks & acid free paper), but also tote bags, throw pillows, and even shower curtains 🙂
And on FAA’s related site, pixels.com, specialty items, like 60 inch diameter beach towels, are also included.
I hope you’ll take a look at this & my other Paris images.
I’ll also be featuring this particular image on these FAA’s Paris photos pages –
Time at the Musee d’Orsay currently has over 3500 views on FAA and has been featured in these Fine Art America artist groups –
My original Paris image, Musee d’Orsay now currently has over 23,000 views! – thank u all so much! 🙏
“1000 Views On 1 Image” curated by Christopher James @seadogpc1
“Artists Cards Fine Art Greeting Cards” curated by Beth Vesseur @Monteuville
“Arts Fantastic World” curated by Romuald Wasielewski
“Bath And Spa Prints” curated by Jenn Pointer @jennspoint
“The World We See” curated by Robyn King @byrdROBYN
“USA Photographers” curated by Judy Vincent @JudyVincent74
Sample Comments for Time at the Musee d’Orsay
Timeless piece of work. Fantastic capture Felipe with the combination of Black and white and a dash of color. L/F
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous, love it!!!
This is a sample tweet you can catch on my Twitter page : @FelipeAdanLerma
Paris Coffee Mug Gifts at FAA © Felipe Adan Lerma – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma/collections/paris/coffee+mugs
I’ve also a very large collection of other images I’m adding to, such as for Vermont, Black & White Photography, Florals, Austin Texas, and even gift writings, all at Fine Art America.
Thank you so much for coming by (smiles),
Namaste – con Dios – Peace be with you
My Amazon Search Products Page
You can also begin a new search from any image 😊
My Latest Posts
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
My Related Posts From My Blog