Sunday, August 14, 2016
Time at the Musee d’Orsay
© Felipe Adan Lerma
I’ve used this image for the cover of one of my small Paris photo memoir books, Day 11, and recently uploaded it to Fine Art America (FAA).
My memoir photo book itself is available on Amazon, at –
On FAA, my image is available in over a dozen print-on-demand modes.
Included are not only prints and posters (with archival inks & acid free paper), but also tote bags, throw pillows, and even shower curtains 🙂
And on FAA’s related site, pixels.com, specialty items, like 60 inch diameter beach towels, are also included.
I hope you’ll take a look at this & my other Paris images.
I’ll also be featuring this particular image on these FAA’s Paris photos pages –
Time at the Musee d’Orsay currently has over 3500 views on FAA and has been featured in these Fine Art America artist groups –
My original Paris image, Musee d’Orsay now currently has over 23,000 views! – thank u all so much! 🙏
“1000 Views On 1 Image” curated by Christopher James @seadogpc1
“Artists Cards Fine Art Greeting Cards” curated by Beth Vesseur @Monteuville
“Arts Fantastic World” curated by Romuald Wasielewski
“Bath And Spa Prints” curated by Jenn Pointer @jennspoint
“The World We See” curated by Robyn King @byrdROBYN
“USA Photographers” curated by Judy Vincent @JudyVincent74
Sample Comments for Time at the Musee d’Orsay
Timeless piece of work. Fantastic capture Felipe with the combination of Black and white and a dash of color. L/F
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous, love it!!!
This is a sample tweet you can catch on my Twitter page : @FelipeAdanLerma
Paris Coffee Mug Gifts at FAA © Felipe Adan Lerma – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma/collections/paris/coffee+mugs
I’ve also a very large collection of other images I’m adding to, such as for Vermont, Black & White Photography, Florals, Austin Texas, and even gift writings, all at Fine Art America.
Thank you so much for coming by (smiles),
Namaste – con Dios – Peace be with you
My Amazon Search Products Page
You can also begin a new search from any image 😊
My Latest Posts
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 09, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 09, 2019 – Preparing new blog post, Central Market shopping, InProgress 8×8 painting, weather in Austin, walking
- Sold Three Small Pieces at Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar 2019! ❤️I wasn’t asking much, I had them on sale, and one never knows – but, I did sell the three originals Sheila and I took to Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar 2019! 💕
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 08, 2019 😊 – Honky Tonk Christmas Bazaar at Donn’s Depot Austin 🎶 💝My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 08, 2019 – There’s a lot of things that make Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar great – the quality and variety of gifts from artist and craftsmen, the drinks and food, the people, the ambience of authentic Austin history, and of course, the music ❤️
- How Colors Can Affect You via WebMD 🎨 🌈 ❤️“Our vibrant world is filled with colors, and they may affect you more than you realize. They can change your mood and your behavior, maybe even your diet and who you find attractive. Before you redecorate, get dressed, or serve your next meal, it might be good to keep that in mind.”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 07, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 07, 2019 – Another long but also good day: Walking totals, My painting process w/acrylics & oils, Grandchildren w/grandparents, evening walk image; Traditional Martial Arts Academy.
My Related Posts From My Blog