May I be and act and love being this way at this age one day 💕
Vote! And vote early! Best in person or drop box (see below).
Whether by design or circumstance (virus, hate, weather, etc), it appears mailin ballots not sent by yesterday can’t be “guaranteed” to arrive in time to be counted! There’s been some push back by some courts and lawmakers to the USPS about this, but, to be safe, vote early, vote in person or via secure ballot drop box (probably at your county election office, best to check!).
These two tweets (above & below) are election specific, but they offer hope about the quality of our future, at work and in schools, and that, I believe, is worth knowing about when deciding whom to vote for going forward, from country city and state, to the federal level itself 😊
More to be aware of re your mailin ballot below –
Being Hispanic myself, and (except for my Mom – poll worker, etc), I saw first hand the apathy and sense of futility folks from my culture have endure and, unfortunately, used as an excuse not to participate! So this news above is heartening indeed!
Vote folks! For whomever you prefer!
It’s the least expensive easiest form of self proclaimed independence one can have in our country! ❤️
My feeling is we need a national voting law or act that universalizes voting rights and procedures for all of us, of any political party, from top to bottom, in all voting jurisdictions in our country.
Vote, and vote early everyone! 😊 🇺🇸
I’m putting my regular posting on hold (‘cept for an art post or so 😊) until after the election.
It’s as good of a positive excuse as I’ll ever need, lol! I’m running incredibly behind uploading to Fine Art America original work I’m producing (meaning I’m still painting! ❤️), and struggling to keep up my Old American Artist tweet-posts w/the actual release of them on Twitter. And, haven’t done one follow up on my newsletter in, what, a month! So here’s the plan –
Once we’re past the election by a few days to a week, I plan to :
- Resume posting my Twitter tweet excerpt posts from The Old American Artist, Monday-Friday. If you’d like an earlier look, I’ll still be posting them onto Twitter itself (the blog postings lag the actual tweets by a few days) and can be followed via the hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts @FelipeAdanLerma . My tweet excerpt series itself here on my blog is at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/ .
- Resume posting my Fine Art America upload series with commentary. Considering I’m still blogging ‘bout pic I uploaded spring of 2006, that series has a “long” way to go, lol! That series, also here on my site, is at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/my-faa-image-series/ .
- Resume posting my Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter series. Of the three currently running/returning series – this is the most varied and diverse : art to science to poetry to saying to simply an image; from humorous to serious to sensuous and odd ball in-between 😊 this is a fun series for me, and, based on my views, for my readers. I hope you’ll take a look and discover some interesting folks to follow on Twitter! That series is tagged as – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/tweets-that-caught-my-eye/ .
Meanwhile, I’ll try to –
- Catch up (at least somewhat) uploading my current art work (mostly watercolors w/touches of gouache) onto Fine Art America .
- Get a newsletter on my available art sent out.
- Post a few art related posts to compliment the Election 2020 series. One such topic I want to do is a review of Arteza’s watercolor brush pens I’ve used the past few days on two watercolors. My review of the 24 pen set on Amazon is at – https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R27VQOSU9JVWO2/ . They were quite fun to use 😊
- And, of course, present this new time limited (I hope! 😂) series – Election 2020. My objective, though I have my own strong preferences, is to encourage folks to exercise their constitutional right to vote, for whomever one prefers. I’ll probably post tweets that emphasize how the election is shaping up in terms of voting rights, voting numbers, and current voting related court cases – vs commentary specific to one candidate in terms of their position.
More of my posters / sayings currently available on Fine Art America art at –
Take care everyone! Vote! For whomever you like, but exercise our free constitutional right to choose who represents us! 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 05, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Urban Forest Austin TexasAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 05, 2021 – Lady in Paris 1889, My Newest #AcrylicPainting Upload @FineArtAmerica* I began Lady in Paris 1889 in July last year, nearly a year ago now, and am glad to say I reached a resolution of how I wanted it to look, or more to the point, how I wanted it to feel, and finally uploaded it to Fine Art America yesterday ♥️
- May 04, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Mountain CloudsAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 04, 2021 – Volleyball Digger Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- May 03, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, 60s Style Mini-School BusAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 03, 2021 – My Two Most Viewed Images This Week @FineArtAmerica, One Light, One Dark, One New, One Old, One Photo, One PaintingThere’s something especially nice when two of my images, each so distinct from the other, both come up nearly even in my most viewed count for the week at Fine Art America 💕
- May 02, 2021 – Contemplation Sunday : Moving During COVID-19, Exploring New Surroundings, Family, Art“Sunshine and higher temps broke out after nearly a week of slight to moderate rain and cloud cover…Like most things in life, the cooling off before the big heat of summer was a welcome relief, and the return of sunshine and ability to get around with slip-sliding was also. Variability, in some things, must be a good thing indeed! 😊 “
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html