May I be and act and love being this way at this age one day 💕
Vote! And vote early! Best in person or drop box (see below).
Whether by design or circumstance (virus, hate, weather, etc), it appears mailin ballots not sent by yesterday can’t be “guaranteed” to arrive in time to be counted! There’s been some push back by some courts and lawmakers to the USPS about this, but, to be safe, vote early, vote in person or via secure ballot drop box (probably at your county election office, best to check!).
These two tweets (above & below) are election specific, but they offer hope about the quality of our future, at work and in schools, and that, I believe, is worth knowing about when deciding whom to vote for going forward, from country city and state, to the federal level itself 😊
More to be aware of re your mailin ballot below –
Being Hispanic myself, and (except for my Mom – poll worker, etc), I saw first hand the apathy and sense of futility folks from my culture have endure and, unfortunately, used as an excuse not to participate! So this news above is heartening indeed!
Vote folks! For whomever you prefer!
It’s the least expensive easiest form of self proclaimed independence one can have in our country! ❤️
My feeling is we need a national voting law or act that universalizes voting rights and procedures for all of us, of any political party, from top to bottom, in all voting jurisdictions in our country.
Vote, and vote early everyone! 😊 🇺🇸
I’m putting my regular posting on hold (‘cept for an art post or so 😊) until after the election.
It’s as good of a positive excuse as I’ll ever need, lol! I’m running incredibly behind uploading to Fine Art America original work I’m producing (meaning I’m still painting! ❤️), and struggling to keep up my Old American Artist tweet-posts w/the actual release of them on Twitter. And, haven’t done one follow up on my newsletter in, what, a month! So here’s the plan –
Once we’re past the election by a few days to a week, I plan to :
- Resume posting my Twitter tweet excerpt posts from The Old American Artist, Monday-Friday. If you’d like an earlier look, I’ll still be posting them onto Twitter itself (the blog postings lag the actual tweets by a few days) and can be followed via the hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts @FelipeAdanLerma . My tweet excerpt series itself here on my blog is at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/ .
- Resume posting my Fine Art America upload series with commentary. Considering I’m still blogging ‘bout pic I uploaded spring of 2006, that series has a “long” way to go, lol! That series, also here on my site, is at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/my-faa-image-series/ .
- Resume posting my Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter series. Of the three currently running/returning series – this is the most varied and diverse : art to science to poetry to saying to simply an image; from humorous to serious to sensuous and odd ball in-between 😊 this is a fun series for me, and, based on my views, for my readers. I hope you’ll take a look and discover some interesting folks to follow on Twitter! That series is tagged as – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/tweets-that-caught-my-eye/ .
Meanwhile, I’ll try to –
- Catch up (at least somewhat) uploading my current art work (mostly watercolors w/touches of gouache) onto Fine Art America .
- Get a newsletter on my available art sent out.
- Post a few art related posts to compliment the Election 2020 series. One such topic I want to do is a review of Arteza’s watercolor brush pens I’ve used the past few days on two watercolors. My review of the 24 pen set on Amazon is at – https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R27VQOSU9JVWO2/ . They were quite fun to use 😊
- And, of course, present this new time limited (I hope! 😂) series – Election 2020. My objective, though I have my own strong preferences, is to encourage folks to exercise their constitutional right to vote, for whomever one prefers. I’ll probably post tweets that emphasize how the election is shaping up in terms of voting rights, voting numbers, and current voting related court cases – vs commentary specific to one candidate in terms of their position.
More of my posters / sayings currently available on Fine Art America art at –
Take care everyone! Vote! For whomever you like, but exercise our free constitutional right to choose who represents us! 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html