It’s been awhile since I’ve done an art post, having been doing a mini Election 2020 series, but I have continued painting — a nice group of smaller (5×7 & 8×10) watercolors on panels and stretched canvas.
Plus, I haven’t had a chance to upload any (still have a few florals to upload ahead of these, lol!) – so, I thought, why not just do some short video spans of the work to give everyone an idea what I’ve been working on. And of course, if you have any questions (or offers! 😊) please let me know.
I was afraid one long video would eat up too much space or wouldn’t upload at all, being too big, so here’s three shorter pans of the work, hope you enjoy!
A note on the screenshot, the painting is modeled after one of Monet’s variations of Woman with a Parasol. I tinkered with the coloring etc 😊 Here’s a good Google search of variations Monet himself painted – always loved this image; evidently’s his first wife, Camille I believe (died early) and sometimes his son in it also – https://www.google.com/search?q=monet+girl+with+umbrella .
Sometimes I remember I can also click on “images” near the top of the search page; did so & got this – https://www.google.com/search?q=monet+girl+with+umbrella&sxsrf=ALeKk00FCDL0EdSOfCh9LyM1U2CK21JBIg:1604581581648&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibmL-ZvOvsAhVMUK0KHUUUDKcQ_AUoAnoECBAQBA&biw=1366&bih=916&dpr=2 .
If you are interested in any of these smaller works, please feel free to contact me. If you don’t have my info already, please send a message via Fine Art America’s private email service, and if you think I may have missed it, just drop me a note in the comments 😊
Join Email List or Contact Me at Fine Art America – Felipe Adan Lerma Artist
email me – https://fineartamerica.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979 or
join my email newsletter list – https://fineartamerica.com/subscribememberemaillist.html?memberidtype=artistid&memberid=459979
Thanks so much everyone! I hope to slowly reintroduce my various ongoing series before I got wrapped up with my mini Election 2020 posts, including my Twitter tweet highlights – Tweets That Caught My Eye, posts on work I’ve uploaded to Fine Art America – Adan’s Fine Art America Images, and of course the excerpts from my 2012 semi-autobiographical novella, The Old American Artist.
Stay safe, be well 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.2“Arturo felt he was on the verge of a new visual frontier. The short Vermont summer stretched itself full for both Arturo and Rosetta. Morning light began before five. And evenings glowed past nine.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist“Prolific, to describe Regina and her body of work, feels like saying the world is round and filled with astounding diversity of life….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.1“Arturo chose a small digital camera from several available from students graduating and leaving the area….”
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html