It’s been awhile since I’ve done an art post, having been doing a mini Election 2020 series, but I have continued painting — a nice group of smaller (5×7 & 8×10) watercolors on panels and stretched canvas.
Plus, I haven’t had a chance to upload any (still have a few florals to upload ahead of these, lol!) – so, I thought, why not just do some short video spans of the work to give everyone an idea what I’ve been working on. And of course, if you have any questions (or offers! 😊) please let me know.
I was afraid one long video would eat up too much space or wouldn’t upload at all, being too big, so here’s three shorter pans of the work, hope you enjoy!
A note on the screenshot, the painting is modeled after one of Monet’s variations of Woman with a Parasol. I tinkered with the coloring etc 😊 Here’s a good Google search of variations Monet himself painted – always loved this image; evidently’s his first wife, Camille I believe (died early) and sometimes his son in it also – https://www.google.com/search?q=monet+girl+with+umbrella .
Sometimes I remember I can also click on “images” near the top of the search page; did so & got this – https://www.google.com/search?q=monet+girl+with+umbrella&sxsrf=ALeKk00FCDL0EdSOfCh9LyM1U2CK21JBIg:1604581581648&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibmL-ZvOvsAhVMUK0KHUUUDKcQ_AUoAnoECBAQBA&biw=1366&bih=916&dpr=2 .
If you are interested in any of these smaller works, please feel free to contact me. If you don’t have my info already, please send a message via Fine Art America’s private email service, and if you think I may have missed it, just drop me a note in the comments 😊
Join Email List or Contact Me at Fine Art America – Felipe Adan Lerma Artist
email me – https://fineartamerica.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979 or
join my email newsletter list – https://fineartamerica.com/subscribememberemaillist.html?memberidtype=artistid&memberid=459979
Thanks so much everyone! I hope to slowly reintroduce my various ongoing series before I got wrapped up with my mini Election 2020 posts, including my Twitter tweet highlights – Tweets That Caught My Eye, posts on work I’ve uploaded to Fine Art America – Adan’s Fine Art America Images, and of course the excerpts from my 2012 semi-autobiographical novella, The Old American Artist.
Stay safe, be well 💕
Direct link to my floral blog post in tweet above 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] a recent blog post with three 30 second iPhone videos I made of work I’ve created recently, and it includes the painting below and others I’ve worked up with either Arteza’s brush pens […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love the videos, and it’s nice to hear your voice! You have been busy, some very nice paintings! I’ve been doing some videos also, but still need to edit and that is new for me so I’m lagging! 💙
LikeLiked by 1 person
Omgosh, I can’t even begin to edit, lol! Is why I opted for 3 short videos 😂 Maybe I’ll do some more often, it was kinda fun 😊 Can’t wait to see (and hear) yours! Yes! ❤️